Due to a very high number of e-mails we are currently only reachable by phone to a limited extent. You can reach our customer service at +49 211 668878130 Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 12:00 (CET) and between 14:00 und 16:00 (CET).
Further information and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
You’ll find this thatched-roof house for up to six people in Neuendorf in the south of Rügen.1/13Holiday under a thatched roof
Baltic Sea Coast | This is how you spend a proper holiday home vacation at the coast; nothing is more stylish and cosier than a holiday home with a thatched roof.
Per week from GBP 370show 658 offers
The harbour of Pellworm at low tide. A chic holiday apartment for 2 people is nearby in a thatched-roof house.2/13Shelling prawns
North Frisian Islands | Whether Amrum, Föhr, Pellworm, the magical world of the Halligen or chic Sylt – immerse yourself in the unique world of the North Frisian Islands that surround the Wadden Sea.
Per week from GBP 297show 5,438 offers
Thatched-roof house on the North Sea island of Pellworm.
3/13My thatched-roof house
North Sea | You can best spend your holiday with particular flair in a holiday home with a thatched roof.
Per week from GBP 303show 319 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons on the North Frisian Islands4/13Vacation on a farm
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from GBP 291show 1,449 offers
This unusual treehouse in the style of a railway carriage is in Schleswig-Holstein.6/13Normal is boring
Germany | It doesn’t always have to be the traditional holiday home, does it? How about a lighthouse, a railway waggon or a turf hut as accommodation for the next holidayfor a change?
Per week from GBP 365show 37 offers
7/13Vacation with your dog
Germany | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 308show 34,169 offers
Houseboat for four people by the island of Fehmarn.8/13Without terra firma
Germany | Whether houseboats, stilt houses, floating homes or entire ships. Here you will find everything that somehow floats on water. Just consider beforehand whether you are also seaworthy to some degree.
Per week from GBP 700show 39 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in North Germany
The primary regions of northern Germany are Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Schleswig-Holstein. They are Germany's regions along the Baltic coastline. Visitors who rent holiday houses in north Germany can visit plenty of historic sites, beaches and national parks.
Destinations to visit while staying in Lower Saxony holiday rentals
While staying at holiday apartments in Lower Saxony, guests should visit the Wadden Sea National Park. This is a coastal national park in western Saxony that encompasses an area of about 1,335 square miles. Book holiday apartments in Hanover to visit the Neues Rathaus (New City Hall). It includes a platform at the top of its copper-dome towers that provides great views. Visitors staying at holiday rentals in Hanover can also visit the Herrenhaüser Gärten baroque gardens. Hanover has numerous maritime museums such as the International Maritime Museum, where thousands of model ships are displayed.
Destinations to visit in Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania is in the northeast of Germany, and includes some of the country's best beaches. Holiday homes onRugen, Germany's largest island, are ideal for seaside vacations. Rugen also has some dazzling chalk cliffs at the Jasmund National Park. Those who stay at holiday houses in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania should also check out Schwerin Castle's magnificent architecture. Holiday homes in Schleswig-Holstein put visitors within reach of some notable destinations. In Lubeck there is the Holsten Gate maritime museum, which has a collection of model ships. Schleswig-Holstein also features the Wadden Sea National Park.
Visitors who take a vacation in a holiday home in northern Germany can visit some of those destinations. With a variety of historic towns and cities, beach resorts and national parks, there are plenty of great destinations for holidays in north Germany.
Property no. 1728932
+ 12 morefrom GBP 556for 1 week
Bansin, North Germany
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, beach approx. 20 m, parking area, sea viewThere are 12 further property types with 12 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 362/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728931 Preview
- from GBP 520/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728924 Preview
- from GBP 546/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728925 Preview
- from GBP 551/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728926 Preview
- from GBP 551/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728927 Preview
- from GBP 430/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728928 Preview
- from GBP 399/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728929 Preview
- from GBP 430/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1728930 Preview
- from GBP 556/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1728933 Preview
- from GBP 551/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1728934 Preview
- from GBP 556/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1728935 Preview
- from GBP 569/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1728936 Preview