View of Isola dei Pescatori where you can find several properties with atraveo
1/14On the fishermen’s island
Isola dei Pescatori | This tiny little ‘fishermen’s island’ lies in the middle of Lake Maggiore. Experience the romantic charm of the little island with a holiday apartment.
Per week from GBP 598show 5 offers
Secluded country house for up to 12 people in Tuscany.2/14Holiday with your own pool
Italy | Give your Italian holiday the perfect touch in a holiday home with its own pool: Splash about with the whole family in the water or let yourself completely relax.
Per week from GBP 342show 5,667 offers
Holidaymakers have awarded an average of 4.9 out of 5 possible points to this country estate in Tuscany.3/14The best properties in Italy
Whether you’re in Tuscany, at Lake Garda, on the Adriatic, the Riviera, Sardinia, Sicily or the Amalfi coast – you’ll find the top-rated holiday homes in Italy here.
Per week from GBP 312show 4,063 offers
You’ll find this exceptional holiday apartment for four people in the heart of Rome.4/14That certain something
Italy | In the end it comes down to the furnishings if one feels comfortable. That applies to both your home and holiday. These holiday houses have a particularly fancy interior which gives them a unique flair for your vacation.
Per week from GBP 321show 80 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 16 persons on the Italian Adriatic Coast5/14Italian country estate
Italy | The best way to enjoy "la dolce vita" is on a tenderly restored country estate which in past times was used for agriculture.
Per week from GBP 341show 734 offers
Holiday residence surrounded by grapevines in Tuscany.6/14From Chianti to Lambrusco
Italy | On an Italian vineyard you can straight away taste the wine and experience the production on some country estates up close.
Per week from GBP 268show 385 offers
Apartment situated in an old palazzo near St Peter’s Basilica.7/14Trip to the Eternal City
Rome | After you have visited the antique sights and exciting museums you can return to your retreat and remain completely independent.
Per week from GBP 516show 14 offers
Luxurious country estate for up to 20 people in Umbria.8/14Everyone can come along here!
Italy | Circles of friends, large families, teams, and other groups of travellers can experience exciting and relaxing holidays in these XXL houses for 20 people and more.
Per week from GBP 1,393show 145 offers
A holiday home on Lake Maggiore
Italy’s sublime Lake District is a breathtaking spectacle of villages, mountains, and beautiful lakes, and nowhere is this more evident than at the breathtaking Lake Maggiore. Italy’s longest - and second largest - lake is lined with an abundance of trees and features a number of islands. This is a place that invites holidaymakers to eat well, explore the extensive natural beauty by either getting out on to the lake or hiking in the mountains, and generally soak up the tranquil atmosphere of one of Italy’s most popular destinations. Those who book a holiday home or holiday apartment will be able to enjoy all of these activities and more, all from the comfort of their own home away from home.
What to do from your holiday apartment at Lake Maggiore
Piemonte, the Italian region that contains Lake Maggiore, may contain the historic, cosmopolitan cities of Turin and Bra, and border Lombardy, but you won’t want to venture too far from the lake. One of the best places to begin your stay at the lake is in the quaint village of Stresa, which is located on the western shore of the lake. Explore the local shops and cafes before boarding a boat to visit the Borromean Islands, three islands that have beautiful villas and traditional fishing ports. From Stresa you can also find hikes, which range from short jaunts to epic day long hikes.
When to book your holiday
Unlike the other lakes in the north of Italy, Lake Maggiore isn’t affected too greatly by the seasons. The weather is mild year round, with pleasant winters, warm springs and summers bringing more than 2200 hours of sunlight each year, making it ideal to rent a holiday apartment or flat in all year round. In the summer, temperatures usually hover around 22 degrees Celsius. Be aware that winter can bring occasional but heavy snowfall.
Property no. 613899
+ 11 morefrom GBP 394for 1 week
Porto Valtravaglia, Lake Maggiore
Holiday home for max. 6 personsApprox. 75 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 11 further property types with 11 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 281/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1261095 Preview
- from GBP 274/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 871531 Preview
- from GBP 260/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 39 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1293848 Preview
- from GBP 434/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1167542 Preview
- from GBP 509/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1201185 Preview
- from GBP 519/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1321844 Preview
- from GBP 277/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 487462 Preview
- from GBP 376/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 977557 Preview
- from GBP 281/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 804419 Preview
- from GBP 287/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1291595 Preview
- from GBP 306/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 613898 Preview