View of Isola dei Pescatori where you can find several properties with atraveo
1/14On the fishermen’s island
Isola dei Pescatori | This tiny little ‘fishermen’s island’ lies in the middle of Lake Maggiore. Experience the romantic charm of the little island with a holiday apartment.
Per week from GBP 627show 3 offers
Holidaymakers have awarded an average of 4.9 out of 5 possible points to this country estate in Tuscany.3/14The best properties in Italy
Whether you’re in Tuscany, at Lake Garda, on the Adriatic, the Riviera, Sardinia, Sicily or the Amalfi coast – you’ll find the top-rated holiday homes in Italy here.
Per week from GBP 235show 2,158 offers
You’ll find this exceptional holiday apartment for four people in the heart of Rome.4/14That certain something
Italy | In the end it comes down to the furnishings if one feels comfortable. That applies to both your home and holiday. These holiday houses have a particularly fancy interior which gives them a unique flair for your vacation.
Per week from GBP 300show 62 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 16 persons on the Italian Adriatic Coast5/14Italian country estate
Italy | The best way to enjoy "la dolce vita" is on a tenderly restored country estate which in past times was used for agriculture.
Per week from GBP 270show 871 offers
Holiday residence surrounded by grapevines in Tuscany.6/14From Chianti to Lambrusco
Italy | On an Italian vineyard you can straight away taste the wine and experience the production on some country estates up close.
Per week from GBP 258show 410 offers
Apartment situated in an old palazzo near St Peter’s Basilica.7/14Trip to the Eternal City
Rome | After you have visited the antique sights and exciting museums you can return to your retreat and remain completely independent.
Per week from GBP 328show 35 offers
Pool in a holiday resort at Lake Garda. Here amongst others there is an apartment for 4 people.8/14Entertainment for everyone
Italy | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from GBP 212show 4,722 offers
A holiday home on Lake Maggiore
Italy’s sublime Lake District is a breathtaking spectacle of villages, mountains, and beautiful lakes, and nowhere is this more evident than at the breathtaking Lake Maggiore. Italy’s longest - and second largest - lake is lined with an abundance of trees and features a number of islands. This is a place that invites holidaymakers to eat well, explore the extensive natural beauty by either getting out on to the lake or hiking in the mountains, and generally soak up the tranquil atmosphere of one of Italy’s most popular destinations. Those who book a holiday home or holiday apartment will be able to enjoy all of these activities and more, all from the comfort of their own home away from home.
What to do from your holiday apartment at Lake Maggiore
Piemonte, the Italian region that contains Lake Maggiore, may contain the historic, cosmopolitan cities of Turin and Bra, and border Lombardy, but you won’t want to venture too far from the lake. One of the best places to begin your stay at the lake is in the quaint village of Stresa, which is located on the western shore of the lake. Explore the local shops and cafes before boarding a boat to visit the Borromean Islands, three islands that have beautiful villas and traditional fishing ports. From Stresa you can also find hikes, which range from short jaunts to epic day long hikes.
When to book your holiday
Unlike the other lakes in the north of Italy, Lake Maggiore isn’t affected too greatly by the seasons. The weather is mild year round, with pleasant winters, warm springs and summers bringing more than 2200 hours of sunlight each year, making it ideal to rent a holiday apartment or flat in all year round. In the summer, temperatures usually hover around 22 degrees Celsius. Be aware that winter can bring occasional but heavy snowfall.
Property no. 1220176
+ 2 morefrom GBP 299for 1 week
Mergozzo, Lake Maggiore
Holiday apartment for max. 2 personsApprox. 70 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine
Property no. 1277668
+ 11 morefrom GBP 1,101for 1 week
Maccagno, Lake Maggiore
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsApprox. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete Wifi coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, shingle beach approx. 150 m, communal swimming poolThere are 11 further property types with 11 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 1,101/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1277669 Preview
- from GBP 607/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1230430 Preview
- from GBP 607/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1232467 Preview
- from GBP 833/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1233307 Preview
- from GBP 833/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1234778 Preview
- from GBP 833/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1235362 Preview
- from GBP 833/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1235374 Preview
- from GBP 1,101/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1240923 Preview
- from GBP 1,101/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1277670 Preview
- from GBP 992/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1235950 Preview
- from GBP 1,264/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1235958 Preview
Property no. 1193298
+ 1 morefrom GBP 632for 1 week
Stresa, Lake Maggiore
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsApprox. 60 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), cable TV, Complete Wifi coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, sea/lake view