Current Travel Information
Current information on Germany: Ban on tourist overnight stays from November 2nd to 30th, 2020
1/7High up on the Alps
Tyrol | In these mountain huts far away from the hustle and bustle of city life you have a clear view of the Austrian Alpine panorama in the midst of nature.
Per week from GBP 445show 145 offers
Idyllically-located holiday park in Styria.3/7Fun for the entire family
Austria | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 445show 1,542 offers
4/7Vacation with your dog
Austria | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 375show 5,523 offers
“With a superb view of the mountains” wrote one customer about this holiday home, which has obtained an average rating of 5 out of 5 possible points.6/7The best properties in Austria
A holiday against a picturesque mountain backdrop or a city trip to Vienna? You’ll find the right accommodation for your Austrian holiday among the top-rated holiday homes and apartments in Austria.
Per week from GBP 302show 440 offers
Sauna of an idyllic holiday home for two people in the Ziller Valley.7/7You’ll be warm and cosy here
Austria | Whether it’s after a day on the ski piste or a hike through the summer alpine landscape – you’ll find the perfect way to relax in your own sauna after an eventful day’s holiday.
Per week from GBP 504show 3,834 offers
Visit beautiful towns and discover the nature of Lake Constance
Lake Constance, or Bodensee, as it is known locally, is one of the most popular holiday destinations in South Germany. The third largest lake in Europe, Lake Constance is located at the borders of Austria and Swizerland. If you rent a holiday home or holiday rental in the region you can discover the beautiful and picturesque cities and villages around the lake, take a swim in its clear waters or enjoy a hiking tour through the surrounding landscape.
Cities to visit from your holiday home near Lake Constance
If you book a holiday apartment or holiday rental at Lake Constance there are many beautiful cities and towns in the vicinity to visit. Located at the western end of the lake on the Swiss border, Konstanz is known for its cathedral, which dates from the middle ages and is one of the most popular churches in Germany. Konstanz is also famous for its historic city centre and the remains of its medieval wall. From your holiday home in Konstanz you can take a ferry from the harbour and visit the charming Merovingian town of Meersburg. The town's two castles were built in 7th and 18th centuries and Meersburg is also the location of the holiday house of Annette von Droste-Hülshoff, a famous 19th century German poet. From the shores of Lake Constance you can book a boat trip to the islands in the lake such as the garden island of Mainau with its tropical greenhouse and butterfly collection or Reichenau, a World Heritage Site known for its fine churches and 10th century murals.
Hiking tours from your holiday rental at Lake Constance
Explore the beautiful and historic landscape around your holiday apartment with a hiking tour around the lake shore which offers 32 km of trails with marvelous views, of which the trail from Rheineck to St. Gallen is amongst the most dramatic. Kite surfing, sailing and diving are amongst the water sports that can be enjoyed when staying in a holiday house or holiday rental at Lake Constance.
The top rated locations at Lake Constance
Property no. 1813619
+ 8 more
Alberschwende, Lake Constance
Room for max. 6 personsApprox. 16 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), Wifi, non-smoking property, parking areaThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- Rental price on request Room for max. 4 persons, approx. 20 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813616 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 4 persons, approx. 20 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813617 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 4 persons, approx. 14 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813618 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 6 persons, approx. 16 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813620 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 6 persons, approx. 22 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813621 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 8 persons, approx. 20 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813622 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 4 persons, approx. 14 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813623 Preview
- Rental price on request Room for max. 3 persons, approx. 18 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1813624 Preview
Property no. 1727039
+ 1 morefrom GBP 142for 1 week
Doren, Lake Constance
Holiday apartment for max. 2 personsApprox. 12 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, TV, Wifi, non-smoking property, parking area
Property no. 1399177
+ 1 morefrom GBP 585for 1 week
Hörbranz, Lake Constance
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher
Property no. 1465451
+ 6 morefrom GBP 636for 1 week
Bregenz, Lake Constance
Room for max. 2 personspets are allowed (on request), TV, Internet, Wifi, non-smoking propertyThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 354/week Room for max. 1 person, property no. 1465453 Preview
- from GBP 443/week Room for max. 1 person, property no. 1462671 Preview
- from GBP 758/week Room for max. 2 persons, property no. 1462672 Preview
- from GBP 880/week Room for max. 4 persons, property no. 1465452 Preview
- from GBP 1,008/week Room for max. 3 persons, property no. 1462673 Preview
- from GBP 1,066/week Room for max. 4 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 1462674 Preview