Holiday park located above the cliffs of Algar Seco.1/10Portugal’s heavenly coast
Algarve | Ideal for all water babies as these holiday homes and apartments on Portugal’s sunny southern coast are just a few steps from the nearest beach.
Per week from GBP 303show 113 offers
Pool villa for 6 people on the Algarve
2/10Here the pool is essential
Portugal | Admittedly the beaches of the Algarve and Co. are beautiful. But with an own pool the vacation is even more perfect: Cool off whenever you want – whether it’s directly after breakfast or in the middle of the night.
Per week from GBP 521show 1,313 offers
“A dream for those who are looking for peace, quiet and relaxation.” declared one holidaymaker about this holiday home on Madeira’s steep coast.3/10The best properties in Portugal
The Algarve, Costa de Prata, Lisbon or the island worlds of the Azores and Madeira – Portugal is a heavenly travel destination. We hereby present you with the holiday homes with the best reviews.
Per week from GBP 321show 147 offers
Holiday home for max. 2 adults + 2 children on the Azores4/10Green islands in the ocean
Azores | They are actually part of Portugal but are far away from the European continent situated in the middle of the Atlantic. Discover the unique world of the Azores very authentically in a holiday house on one of the islands.
Per week from GBP 255show 92 offers
You can enjoy a great view of the city from this apartment for four people.5/10Portugal’s pearl
Lisbon | Discover Portugal’s capital from a holiday apartment. The beautiful narrow alleys in the historic centre will enthral you and the beaches of the Costa de Lisboa are mostly in close proximity.
Per week from GBP 335show 61 offers
6/10Vacation with your dog
Portugal | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 285show 983 offers
Apartment for up to four people in the bay of Sao Martinho do Porto on the Costa de Prata.7/10The Atlantic on your doorstep
Costa de Prata | The ideal starting point for getting to know the seafaring nation of Portugal better, as these holiday homes and apartments are a hundred metres from the beach at most.
Per week from GBP 369show 20 offers
"Very beautiful house." wrote one atraveo customer about this holiday home for 5 people in North Portugal.
Portugal | Great holiday for not much money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are not expensive and at the same time have been rated very good by other travellers.
Per week from GBP 346show 19 offers
This is how holiday rental owners described Lagos
The south Portugal Algarve region, is small but a very diverse region, with kilometres of golden coast and surrounded by mountains, valleys, rivers and villages. Lagos is a very nice town on the Algarve coast, with its Marina at the north end of the harbour-front avenue with lots of ...
show more sailing boats within the port . There are restaurants, pubs etc. The very quaint old town, with its ancient city wall, cobbled pavements, churches and museum and flower decked squares, a historical background with a variety of quality restaurants with international & traditional cuisine.
The old part of the city, where the original walls of the town remain, has been beautifully restored with its cobbled streets and flower decked squares, a historical background with a variety of quality restaurants with international & traditional cuisine. Lagos has a daily fresh fish market, artisan shops with pottery and clothing bargains and many small craft shops. The Lagos old town with its ancient city walls is very quaint with cobbled pavements, there are several very old churches, as Santo António Church, a national monument, and a interesting museum, also the Ponta da Bandeira Fort situated on the entrance of the harbour with its chapel and rooms with exhibitions relating to the discovering of Portugal, and the Slave Market.
The Lagos coastline is nice with numerous beaches to explore. The apartment is 6 minutes walk from Meia Praia, one of the Algarve’s finest beaches, with around 5km of fine sand which is never crowded and has various beach restaurants as well as water-sport sites on; there are also small beaches (Dona Ana praia, Ponta da Piedade), bounded by rocks or cliffs. These beaches are different to the ones in the Algarve West coast, with vast expanses of beaches open to the Atlantic with wilder and more deserted beaches around Aljezur, excellent for beach games and walking. At the bottom of the West coast, nearly 30km from Lagos, is the most westerly point of Europe, Cape St Vincent, with views of sometimes very rough seas from the top of the cliffs.
Healthy centre - A large local sport centre has been recently opened, offers family friendly indoor pool, sauna, a health centre, a gymnasium, bar & restaurant, kids' play area & splash pool.
- Boat cruises. Discover the marvellous beaches and rock formations of the Algarve coast, on board a catamaran, with the utmost comfort and safety. Do not miss a trip to the Ponta da Piedade grottos, where on a clear day you can see east to Carvoeiro and west to Sagres. From the Marina de Lagos to the Fortaleza Ponta da Bandeira, you will come across local fishermen who will be glad to take you on an unforgettable boat trip.
-Water sports. Lagos is a windsurfer's paradise due to the predominantly offshore winds. Visitors can also enjoy parasailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, surfing and fishing. A variety of boat trips and water sports are also available, such as a half-day BBQ-cruise with lunch on board, and a visit to the caves.
- Dolphin Safaris. Dolphins, such as the Bottlenose dolphins and Risso's dolphins are frequently seen in Algarve waters.
- Golf Information There are several courses available, they are all within a short distance from the Condominum: Palmares Golf to 4 Km, near the road at the end of the Meia Praia beach which has great views, Boavista Golf course to 5 Km, Penina Golf to 10 Km.
Property no. 906603
+ 1 morefrom GBP 352for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 2 personsApprox. 55 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine, non-smoking property, sea approx. 150 m, sea view
Property no. 633483
+ 6 morefrom GBP 504for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sea approx. 100 m, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 457/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 60 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1137491 Preview
- from GBP 457/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 63 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1395289 Preview
- from GBP 504/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 476570 Preview
- from GBP 516/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 66 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1138806 Preview
- from GBP 504/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 643900 Preview
- from GBP 504/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 643901 Preview