Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. , Saturdays 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT)
Current Travel Information
View from the balcony of a holiday apartment for six people close to Genoa.1/5Sound of the sea
Riviera | From these holiday apartments and houses situated along the Italian Riviera you are not far away from the water. Stroll to the next beach or just enjoy the view towards the blue sea.
Per week from GBP 231show 201 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons on the Italian Adriatic Coast3/5Fun for the entire family
Italian Adriatic | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 200show 414 offers
4/5Vacation with your dog
Italy | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 391show 15,674 offers
Country estate for 15 people in a beautiful location in the Val d’Orcia.5/5Between cypresses and cycads
Tuscany | Whether a restored farm house or agriturismo – during a country vacation in Tuscany you can experience the nature and regional cuisine.
Per week from GBP 303show 491 offers
An Amazing Vacation in a Holiday Home on the Italian Riviera
From breathtaking views of mountains and glittering waters, to blossoming woods of lemon trees, sweet smelling pines and terraced hillsides of olive trees, the Italian Riviera is a spectacular holiday destination for families. The Liguria Coast, in Northern Italy, is characterised by its rocky cliffs, sandy beaches and quaint seaside towns.
Book a Holiday Apartment by the Beach
Encompassing the red sandy beach of Laigueglia, the golden beach of Alassio, the ivory sands of Varigotti beach and numerous rocky and pebble beaches, the Palm Riviera extends 70 km along the Liguria Coast. The Cinque Terre area is a coastline consisting of numerous small villages whilst the Cinque Terre National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular draw with travellers. This rugged, steep landscape is home to many carefully built houses that overlook the sea. Although access to Cinque Terre by car is limited, it is easily reached by boat, local trains and walking routes. Rent a flat or a holiday apartment atop one of the many cliffs to experience the region's natural beauty with your family.
Attractions for the Whole Family
Genoa, the capital of Liguria, has many great attractions that will keep people of all ages entertained. The Aquarium of Genoa, found in the old harbour area, is one of the biggest aquariums in Europe. The 'under the sea' tour here is a wonderful experience, especially for those interested in marine life. Visitors can also wander around the tropical forests zone, where you can get up close with a large range of animals and plant life.
An Adventure Holiday
The high mountain ranges of the Ligurian Alps are situated between the Riviera and the city of Turin, with many excellent hiking trails being found throughout the region. June, September and October are the best months for traversing these trails, whilst a vacation in a holiday home on the Italian Riviera is a wonderful treat for the family all-year round.
Montemarcello, Italian Riviera
Holiday home for max. 5 personsProperty no. 617283
+ 3 morefrom GBP 521for 1 weekApprox. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, shingle beach approx. 3 km, parking area, farm holidays, sea/lake view, natural stone houseThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 382/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, approx. 15 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1145376 Preview
- from GBP 391/week Holiday home for max. 3 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 834964 Preview
- from GBP 521/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1144948 Preview
Finale Ligure, Italian Riviera
Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 childrenProperty no. 398631
+ 7 morefrom GBP 429for 1 weekApprox. 40 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, beach approx. 1.2 km, parking areaThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 294/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 25 m², property no. 416426 Preview
- from GBP 350/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 351166 Preview
- from GBP 429/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 398632 Preview
- from GBP 490/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 68 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 416425 Preview
- from GBP 571/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 398636 Preview
- from GBP 490/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 416423 Preview
- from GBP 490/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 416424 Preview