1/1I’m also coming along!
Ireland | Your faithful four-footed friend doesn’t have to miss out on discovering the enchanting beauty of Ireland. There are holiday homes here which allow you to bring your pets along.
Per week from GBP 299show 122 offers
Holiday on the Emerald Isle: A holiday house on Ireland
A thatched cottage at the beach, a historic mansion in the green, an apartment in Dublin: These are just some of the numerous options for spending your vacation in a holiday apartment or house in Ireland. The island in the Atlantic is the right choice for those who seek tranquillity as well as nature and those who love castles, fortresses and rural idyll. The capital Dublin offers variety with its many renowned pubs. The choice of holiday apartments and houses in Ireland will convince you: Enjoy the luxuries of a mansion, the comfort of modern holiday resorts or the romantic location of a holiday house amidst lush green hills and hedges.
Light, weather and magic
The Republic of Ireland borders in the north the Northern Ireland that is part of the United Kingdom, in the east the Irish Sea and in the south and the west the Atlantic Ocean. Although Ireland is situated in the west of Europe and has stormy coasts it is characterised by a mild climate. The ‘Gulf Stream’ also ensures mild temperatures during the winter and this provides for the lush green of the plains and hills throughout the year. However, the weather can be unsettled. A heavy shower is usually quickly followed blue skies and warm sunshine. The light, weather, vegetation and the often scenic coasts create a peculiar magic one can hardly evade. A holiday apartment or house in Ireland provides for an enchanting vacation.
The location of holiday apartments and houses in Ireland
The Republic of Ireland has around four million inhabitants. Its capital Dublin has a population of more than 500,000 followed by Cork with around 120,000 and Ireland’s third largest city Limerick has about 50,000 residents. Life in Ireland is mainly rural and takes place in the historic villages along the coast and in the heartland of the country. There is much space for nature between the few cities and small hamlets: Wild and romantic bays, tranquil lakes and river courses, wide pastures and park like landscapes. Next to all the beauties of nature the many ancient and medieval cultural gems such as druid stones, burial chambers, churches and ruins of numerous fortresses also entice visitors. Characteristic for many regions are the mansions which today are often used as hotels and restaurants. The locations of the Irish holiday apartments and houses are spread over the whole of the island and stretch from Achill Island in the west to Courtown in the east and from Glenree in the north to Dingle and Waterville in the south. There are also many holiday apartments and houses in the central County Shannon.
The top rated locations in Ireland
- Lehinch in the Province of Munster
- Killarney in southern Ireland
- Kenmare in southern Ireland
- Ballyvaughan in the Province of Munster
- Borrisokane in the Province of Munster
- Glengariff in southern Ireland
- Cong in the Province of Connacht
- Killorglin in southern Ireland
- Achill Island in the Province of Connacht
- Doolin in the Province of Munster
Property no. 1287199
from GBP 972for 1 week
Carne, County Wexford
Holiday home for max. 5 personsApprox. 135 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete Wifi coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sandy beach approx. 1.8 km, sea approx. 1.5 km, sea/lake view, Cottage, thatched-roof house
Property no. 942733
+ 1 morefrom GBP 347for 1 week
Muckross, County Kerry
Holiday home for max. 6 persons3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, sandy beach approx. 38 km
Property no. 1324883
+ 7 morefrom GBP 802for 1 week
Navan, County Meath
Holiday home for max. 6 persons3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sandy beach approx. 27 kmThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 704/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 1324888 Preview
- from GBP 588/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 1324886 Preview
- from GBP 856/week Holiday home for max. 7 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 1324889 Preview
- from GBP 802/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 1324885 Preview
- from GBP 784/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 1324882 Preview
- from GBP 606/week Holiday home for max. 2 adults + 2 children, 2 bedrooms, property no. 1324887 Preview
- from GBP 954/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, 4 bedrooms, property no. 1324884 Preview