Current Travel Information
Current information on Germany: Ban on tourist overnight stays from November 2nd to 30th, 2020
The Molecaten Park Waterbos is directly behind the dunes at the little town of Rockanje.1/8Carefree holiday
Holland | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 256show 712 offers
Water pavilions for up to six people with their own jetty on the Bergumer lake in Friesland.2/8Holiday homes directly by the water
Netherlands | Open the front door and off you go. Fun on, beside, and with the water is clearly a priority with these holiday homes near the shore.
Per week from GBP 354show 114 offers
This holiday home is located in the little yacht harbour of Enkhuizen and has received 23 positive reviews to date.3/8The best in the Netherlands
Whether you’re on the coast or in the country’s interior, a picturesque little resort, or a family-friendly holiday park – we hereby present you with the best-rated holiday homes and apartments.
Per week from GBP 237show 1,296 offers
4/8Vacation with your dog
The Netherlands | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 279show 9,721 offers
Farm house for 16 people in Gelderland5/8Enough space for everyone
The Netherlands | Travelling together is always a great experience. In our extra large holiday houses with at least six bedrooms one can go on holiday with the entire family and take friends with you too.
Per week from GBP 700show 361 offers
How about something a bit unusual? A sailing ship with space for 30 people.6/8Sailor ahoi!
The Netherlands | Are you seaworthy? Here you will find houseboats, sailing vessels, pontoon houses and everything else that floats on water.
Per week from GBP 788show 12 offers
Holiday home for 6 people in a holiday park in North Holland, directly behind a dyke.
7/8Like one long single beach
Dutch coast | Fine sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the endless beaches from Zeeland to Frisia. Therefore ideal conditions for your next holiday.
Per week from GBP 346show 568 offers
"Very beautiful house." wrote one atraveo customer about this holiday home in Frisia.8/8Affordable quality
The Netherlands | Great holiday for little money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are noth cheap and have been rated very positively by other travellers.
Per week from GBP 241show 160 offers
Holiday home vacation in Holland
atraveo offers you more than 3,100 holiday apartments and houses in Holland. Holland with its coast and lovely landscape is one of the most popular destinations for a holiday home vacation in the Netherlands. Whether a detached house with enclosed garden property for a nice family vacation, a large house with several bedrooms and bathrooms for a larger group or a cosy apartment close to the beach for a romantic weekend – in Holland everybody finds the right domicile.
Holland: Vacation between the seas
North Holland stretches from Texel to behind Zandvoort and is actually a peninsula between the North Sea in the west, the Wadden Sea in the north and Lake Ijssel in the east. More than half the region comprises of polders which are popular with holidaymakers for extensive cycling tours along blossoming tulip fields. Beyond this North Holland is particularly characterised by long sandy beaches, wide dune fields and many nice towns. Popular coastal resorts are for example Zandvoort, Egmond aan Zee and Julianadorp.
Very historical and rich in sights are Volendam, Alkmaar, Haarlem, Medemblik and the unique Amsterdam with its famous canals. Particularly appealing for a holiday home vacation in North Holland is Texel with wonderful scenery, the wadden sea and a large choice of more than 800 properties guarantees a lovely vacation.
Discover cities and mills from a holiday apartment
South Holland provides next to lovely beaches and a splendid dune landscape also a number of interesting cities. In Rotterdam for example you should discover Europe’s largest seaport on a harbour tour. Also very interesting and historical cities are Leiden, Dordrecht, The Hague, Delft and Gouda. But many of the smaller towns are also worth visiting with many retaining their very authentic charm. Beyond this South Holland is renowned for its many historical windmills with more than 200 waiting to be explored. Some of the mills are still in operation and are used for grinding flour and corn as well as others opened for visitors. The most famous windmills are located near Kinderdijk and were used for draining the land. Today the 19 historical mills are UNESCO World Heritage Sites and can be viewed during a boats tour that goes through the canals.
In Holland there is no chance of boredom
Next to the lovely landscape there are also an abundance of activities to be enjoyed. At many beaches you can not only sunbathe and splash around but an array of water sport activities are on offer: Windsurfing, kite surfing, diving or water ski are very much on the agenda during the summer months. The wide sandy beaches also are ideal for flying kites. For parents it is worth pointing out that most beaches are supervised by lifeguards so you can rest assured when letting you kids are playing around in the sand and building sand castles. Away from the beaches there is also a wide range of recreational activities as well as cultural offers provided ensuring lots of fun and entertainment. Whether mini golf, adventure playgrounds, water parks or carting – the larger and smaller towns provide an equal level of entertainment as do the coastal resorts. If you need a time out then maybe a sail on Lake Ijssel might be to your liking.
The best seasons to visit Holland are spring and summer
Due to the balanced sea climate moderate temperatures are ensured throughout the year with pleasant summers and not very cold winters though the best travel periods are between spring and peak summer period. During this time there are the most average sun hours and the Sea from May provides pleasurable bathing temperatures. The blossoming countryside is best enjoyed on an odd cycling tour.
Property no. 1167753
+ 1 morefrom GBP 1,097for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 8 personsApprox. 160 m², 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV, Wifi, dishwasher, beach approx. 1.5 km, parking area
Property no. 1138282
from GBP 278for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 5 personsApprox. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete Wifi coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sandy beach approx. 9 km, sea/lake view, communal swimming pool
Property no. 600772
+ 19 morefrom GBP 994for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 10 personsApprox. 230 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 3), satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, sea approx. 100 m, parking areaThere are 19 further property types with 19 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 526/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 206960 Preview
- from GBP 380/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 44 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1411094 Preview
- from GBP 526/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 327551 Preview
- from GBP 476/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 318237 Preview
- from GBP 476/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 658745 Preview
- from GBP 375/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 970249 Preview
- from GBP 375/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 39 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1020819 Preview
- from GBP 375/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 47 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1141920 Preview
- from GBP 480/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1311978 Preview
- from GBP 375/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 39 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1412187 Preview
- from GBP 696/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 110 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1503648 Preview
- from GBP 375/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 42 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1503650 Preview
- from GBP 526/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 125 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 793934 Preview
- from GBP 339/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 27 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 619200 Preview
- from GBP 476/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 120 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 454427 Preview
- from GBP 714/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 156757 Preview
- from GBP 751/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 206961 Preview
- from GBP 375/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 39 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1412186 Preview
- from GBP 608/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 39 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 455324 Preview