Dear customers, we understand that you have a lot of questions right now and we will try to help you in the best possible way. In order to be able to process the changes of your already made bookings, we need all available colleagues and therefore we will stop our telephone availability until further notice. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Our service team will prioritize the urgent cases and will contact you as soon as possible!
Holiday home for 8 people, directly at the water in the Het Timmenholt holiday park1/8Carefree holiday
Drenthe | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 267show 1,340 offers
Water pavilions for up to six people with their own jetty on the Bergumer lake in Friesland.2/8Holiday homes directly by the water
Netherlands | Open the front door and off you go. Fun on, beside, and with the water is clearly a priority with these holiday homes near the shore.
Per week from GBP 305show 115 offers
This holiday home is located in the little yacht harbour of Enkhuizen and has received 23 positive reviews to date.3/8The best in the Netherlands
Whether you’re on the coast or in the country’s interior, a picturesque little resort, or a family-friendly holiday park – we hereby present you with the best-rated holiday homes and apartments.
Per week from GBP 244show 1,268 offers
4/8Vacation with your dog
The Netherlands | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 264show 9,371 offers
Farm house for 16 people in Gelderland5/8Enough space for everyone
The Netherlands | Travelling together is always a great experience. In our extra large holiday houses with at least six bedrooms one can go on holiday with the entire family and take friends with you too.
Per week from GBP 591show 414 offers
How about something a bit unusual? A sailing ship with space for 30 people.6/8Sailor ahoi!
The Netherlands | Are you seaworthy? Here you will find houseboats, sailing vessels, pontoon houses and everything else that floats on water.
Per week from GBP 600show 17 offers
Holiday home for 6 people in a holiday park in North Holland, directly behind a dyke.
7/8Like one long single beach
Dutch coast | Fine sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the endless beaches from Zeeland to Frisia. Therefore ideal conditions for your next holiday.
Per week from GBP 348show 658 offers
"Very beautiful house." wrote one atraveo customer about this holiday home in Frisia.8/8Affordable quality
The Netherlands | Great holiday for little money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are noth cheap and have been rated very positively by other travellers.
Per week from GBP 264show 168 offers
Rent a holiday home in Drenthe for a delightful family break
Once part of the Bishopric of Utrecht and subsequently the Habsburg Netherlands, the Dutch Republic, the Batavian Republic, the Kingdom of Holland and finally the Netherlands, Drenthe bears testament to numerous cultural influences. Its historic legacy offers visitors interesting insights into the history of civilisation and the Dutch artist Van Gogh painted several of his earlier works depicting local farmers during his stay in 1883. The holiday homes, holiday apartments, holiday houses and holiday rentals in the region are suitable for families and cater to all tastes and budgets.
Rent a holiday home in historic Drenthe
Located near the German border, Drenthe comes from the word 'thrija-hantja', which means 'three lands'. It was here that artifacts from the Wolstonian Stage, dating back 150,000 years, were discovered. The Megalithic boulder tombs of Hondsrug Ridge were constructed by prehistoric people. Today a sparsely populated agricultural region, until the Bronze Age Drenthe was the most densely populated area of the Netherlands. You can visit the Borger Hunebed Centre for information on the 'hunnebeden', 5000 year old graves built with stones that weigh up to 40 tons each, while staying in a holiday rental nearby.
Known as the "cycling province" of the Netherlands, Drenthe's capital Assen, is best known for its TT motorcycle racing circuit and the annual Assen Dance Festival where ballroom and Latin American dancers from across the world converge. The Abbey Church of Abdijkerk, the convent grounds and the Drenther Museum, which was built in 1858 and houses a collection of prehistoric artifacts, are al worth a visit. Other main cities include Emmen, Meppel, Hoogeveen and Coevorden in the south. Holiday homes, holiday houses and holiday rentals allow visitors to explore the hundreds of kilometres of cycle paths which run through traditional farms, peat bogs and forests by the side of an extensive network of canals. Around Ruinen the friendly Drenthe moorland sheep, which are characteristic of the region, are a common sight amid the extensive farms and heathland.
Property no. 819553
+ 3 morefrom GBP 232for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 6 personsApprox. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), TV, Wifi, dishwasher, communal swimming poolThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 251/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 819552 Preview
- from GBP 266/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 80 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1596706 Preview
- from GBP 251/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 819554 Preview
Property no. 811753
+ 13 morefrom GBP 590for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 12 personsApprox. 160 m², 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Wifi, dishwasher, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 13 further property types with 13 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 299/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 130 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 384729 Preview
- from GBP 352/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 130 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 468946 Preview
- from GBP 243/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 52 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 468949 Preview
- from GBP 243/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 62 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 468950 Preview
- from GBP 274/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1369228 Preview
- from GBP 444/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 140 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1471176 Preview
- from GBP 627/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 160 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 1715720 Preview
- from GBP 279/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 384731 Preview
- from GBP 590/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 160 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 468947 Preview
- from GBP 241/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 52 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 468948 Preview
- from GBP 347/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 140 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1369229 Preview
- from GBP 383/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 140 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 468945 Preview
- from GBP 274/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1369227 Preview