Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. , Saturdays 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT)
Current Travel Information
Holiday apartment for four people in Drumtochty Castle, located directly by a stream in the Scottish Highlands.1/6The best in Great Britain
Great Britain | Would you like to know which holiday home or apartment is particularly worth spending a holiday in? Here we'll show you the accommodation in Great Britain, which has received the best reviews from our customers.
Per week from GBP 547show 4 offers
Cannon Barn, a country house for up to ten people, is located in South England, surrounded by sheep.2/6All together
United Kingdom | These holiday houses have at least four bedrooms. Ideal if you are travelling with the extended family or several friends.
Per week from GBP 624show 156 offers
The view of the sea from a holiday house for 8 people close to the beach on Guernsey.3/6French flair & British style
Channel Islands | Both unique culturally as well as scenically – the British islands Guernsey and Jersey directly off the French coastline are a real insider tip for holiday home vacationers.
Per week from GBP 796show 3 offers
Romantic two-person cottage in Devon4/6British cosiness
Great Britain | A traditional cottage is located in the country, is single-storey, has outer walls of natural stone and exposed wooden beams indoors. The most important criterion is, however, that it is extremely cosy.
Per week from GBP 363show 58 offers
5/6Vacation with your dog
United Kingdom | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 493show 853 offers
Wooden house with modern fittings on a country estate in the Scottish Highlands.6/6Connected to nature
Great Britain | Spend a quaint and cosy holiday on the island of Great Britain in a wooden house in the middle of the countryside.
Per week from GBP 393show 29 offers
Where to Rent a Holiday Home in Devon, England
Devon is located in the southeast of the United Kingdom with both a northern and southern coastline and those who rent a holiday home in the county will find some of England's best beaches on either coast. Devon also has some fantastic countryside and intriguing heritage sites.
Great destinations to visit in north and south Devon
Travellers who rent holiday homes in Torbay on the English Riviera can visit a number of beaches in Torquay and Paignton. Alternatively visitors to Devon can take a trip to some of the fascinating historical sites and National Trust properties in and around Torquay such as Torre Abbey, Cockington Court and the Torquay Museum. For visitors staying at holiday apartments and holiday rentals in Dartmouth a cruise on the River Dart or a ride on the Dartmouth Steam Railway, which runs to Paignton, are highly recommended. The historic port of Plymouth is another great destination for holiday rentals in Devon. There you can tour the Plymouth Gin Distillery or visit the National Marine Aquarium. Just north of Plymouth are the scenic moorlands of Dartmoor National Park. If you are staying at holiday apartments in northern Devon, take a trip to the river port of Barnstaple and visit Exmoor Zoo and Arlington Court. Many rank the three miles of sand at Woolacombe amongst the top beaches in England. Those renting holiday houses near Exmoor National Park can hike across open moorland. Roadford Lake is another great destination to visit for those staying at holiday homes in northern Devon. With over 730 acres of water the lake is one of Devon's largest watersports centres.
The best time to book holiday houses in Devon
With lower than average rainfall and more plentiful sunshine, the summer is the best season to enjoy holiday rentals in Devon. Visitors who book holiday homes and holiday houses slightly outside the peak summer months of July and August will get to enjoy this popular holiday destination without the crowds.
Plymouth, England (Devon)
Holiday apartment for max. 7 personsProperty no. 1136400
+ 6 morefrom GBP 1,381for 1 weekApprox. 130 m², 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV, Complete Wifi coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 300 m, sea/lake viewThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 1,381/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 89 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1166497 Preview
- from GBP 1,381/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 1166521 Preview
- from GBP 1,381/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 90 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1136402 Preview
- from GBP 1,381/week Studio for max. 4 persons, approx. 27 m², property no. 1139087 Preview
- from GBP 1,381/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 110 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1139088 Preview
- from GBP 1,232/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 1166522 Preview
Torquay, England (Devon)
Holiday home for max. 5 personsProperty no. 1280560
+ 5 morefrom GBP 1,972for 1 weekApprox. 117 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), TV, Complete Wifi coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, beach approx. 1.5 km, hot tubThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 701/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 31 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1292546 Preview
- from GBP 860/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 46 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1317819 Preview
- from GBP 772/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 25 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1317825 Preview
- from GBP 798/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 32 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1334921 Preview
- from GBP 644/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 23 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1317948 Preview