Reception area of a historic apartment building in Ottakring, Vienna.1/15Discover the imperial city
Vienna | Visit the Hundertwasser House and the Sisi-Museum, drink Viennese Melange and indulge in a slice of Sachertorte: Book one of our city apartments in Vienna!
Per week from GBP 339show 77 offers
These chalets have been furnished in a cosy way and form part of a holiday village in Carinthia, located directly on the piste.2/15A house on the ski piste
Austria | “Put on your ski equipment, open the front door, and off you go” is the motto for these ski lodges and apartments that lie in close proximity to the ski piste.
Per week from GBP 221show 721 offers
4/15Best holiday resort in Austria
Mayrhofen | Ski areas in a class of their own await you in winter and in summer, it is the ideal place to discover the Alps – Mayrhofen is the most popular holiday resort in Austria.
Per week from GBP 205show 232 offers
Winter fun at a chalet for 10 people.6/15Off into the snow
Ski Amadé | The ski season 2016/2017 has started. Those who book their ski hut in advance can secure the best offers – for example in the Austrian Skiverbund Ski Amadé with more than 800 kilometres of piste.
Per week from GBP 285show 883 offers
Stylishly furnished holiday home for eight people in the Kitzbühel Alps.7/15Pleasant evenings
Austria | Let yourself round off the evening beside a crackling fire after an exciting day’s holiday.
Per week from GBP 305show 1,768 offers
The “Friesenhof” farm lies near Sulzberg in the Bregenz Forest. It has a family-friendly holiday apartment which offers space for four people.8/15Holiday on a farm
Austria | This will be an unforgettable holiday: roll about in hay, observe animals, enjoy nature, and experience countless adventures. A holiday on a farm is especially ideal for families with children.
Per week from GBP 242show 129 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in Vienna and surrounding area
Vienna in Austria is a cultural and artistic capital of Europe. The mix of famous historical sites and modern flare make Vienna a vibrant city with plenty to explore. A vacation in a holiday home lets visitors explore this cultural capital with all the comforts of home. Whether visitors are looking for a chance to be immersed in Vienna's artistic scene or explore the history of the city holiday rentals make a convenient home base. Holiday houses in Vienna and the surrounding area are easy to book and rent along with property in Upper Austria and Lower Austria.
Exploring Vienna with holiday rentals
Vienna blends the modern and historic making it an exciting destination. Visitors with an interest in history will love exploring the medieval alleyways and landmarks. Visitors can spend the day at the Schonbrunn Palace and the Imperial Palace immersed in Vienna's proud history before returning to their holiday homes for a relaxing evening. Vienna is on the banks of the Danube and the combination of the winding alleys and imperial squares across the city can make a romantic evening stroll from holiday houses.
A fine arts vacation in Vienna with holiday homes
Vienna has long been a capital of the fine arts and those interested in music should be sure to see the homes of Mozart, Schubert, Beethoven and Strauss. Visitors can hear some of the finest orchestras and modern artists at venues across the city. The Museum of Fine Arts houses Vienna's most extensive art collection with pieces from Europe's masters. Cultural hotspots are scattered across the city and make easy day trips from holiday apartments. There are many holiday apartments and holiday houses across the city so visitors can pick the location that will fit best with their interests.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 1261003
+ 13 morefrom GBP 474for 1 week
Bezirk 17-Hernals, Vienna and surrounding area
Holiday apartment for max. 2 personsApprox. 30 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThere are 13 further property types with 13 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 533/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836271 Preview
- from GBP 474/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836273 Preview
- from GBP 533/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836276 Preview
- from GBP 593/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836281 Preview
- from GBP 533/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², property no. 836292 Preview
- from GBP 533/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836295 Preview
- from GBP 533/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836301 Preview
- from GBP 741/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 78 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 836311 Preview
- from GBP 948/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 110 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 952088 Preview
- from GBP 741/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 78 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 836315 Preview
- from GBP 593/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836221 Preview
- from GBP 533/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 836262 Preview
- from GBP 593/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 836279 Preview
Property no. 681635
from GBP 521for 1 week
Bezirk 2-Leopoldstadt, Vienna and surrounding area
Holiday apartment for max. 8 personsApprox. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), cable TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, city apartment