View from a beautiful two-person apartment in the heart of Quedlinburg.1/15Fairy tale towns
Harz | Goslar, Quedlinburg, Osterode and many other places around Harz enchant with idyllic historical town roads and pretty timbered houses. Here you will find apartments in Harz’s fairy tale towns.
Per week from GBP 182show 60 offers
At a holiday apartment for 4 people on a farm in the Black Forest.3/15Wake up to a cock crow
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from GBP 168show 484 offers
The sauna of a top-rated holiday home for four people in north Germany.4/15You’ll be warm and cosy here.
Germany | For perfect relaxation during your holiday, we have put together some holiday homes and apartments for you here, which have their own sauna as part of the facilities.
Per week from GBP 209show 9,359 offers
Houseboat for four people by the island of Fehmarn.5/15Without terra firma
Germany | Whether houseboats, stilt houses, floating homes or entire ships. Here you will find everything that somehow floats on water. Just consider beforehand whether you are also seaworthy to some degree.
Per week from GBP 331show 30 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in Thuringia
The holiday houses in Thuringia of East Germany are in great demand amongst holiday-makers -- thanks to Thuringia’s wealth of UNESCO World Heritage sites, beautiful medieval castles and rich natural landscapes. From the comforts of holiday apartments in Thuringia, guests can enjoy its world-famous porcelain, glassblowing, kids’ toys and Christmas decorations.
Holiday rentals in Thuringia
Book your stay in a holiday apartment amongst half-timbered houses and close-by royal palaces in Erfurt, a medieval city. Here visitors have numerous theatres, concert halls and museums showcasing the respective works of Wolfgang von Goethe, Friedrich Schiller, Johann Sebastian Bach and more. Or, rent the holiday houses in Weimar, the cultural heart of Europe. Staying in this city you can pay a visit to 16 different UNESCO World Heritage sites. Jena, the science hub of Thuringia, houses the world’s oldest planetarium and offers a decent choice of holiday rentals. Travellers planning to visit the historically iconic Wartburg Castle prefer staying in the holiday homes of Eisenach.
Forest holiday homes in Thuringia
Adventure enthusiasts can trek into the depths of the Thuringian Forest, a national park cum winter sports center. Germany’s oldest hiking trail, Rennsteig, is located here. Holiday-makers ideally stay in the secluded holiday houses, surrounded by idyllic valleys, woods and lakes. Another nature destination is the Hainich National Park, known for its unspoilt deciduous forest, wild animals and treetop trail. Kids love the "Wildkatzenkinderwald" section for its tunnels, climbing labyrinths and other fun elements.
Whether it’s just for relaxing or for adventure, a vacation in a holiday home in Thuringia is desirable any time of the year. The weather remains pleasant year-round. Special offers on holiday apartments as well as magical Christmas markets also make the holidays a great time to visit Thuringia.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 844898
from GBP 270for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, grass beach approx. 4 kmThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 1,140/week Holiday apartment for max. 14 persons, approx. 205 m², 7 bedrooms, property no. 849257 Preview
- from GBP 280/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 844946 Preview
- from GBP 285/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 844944 Preview
Property no. 740881
from GBP 386for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 40 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, cabinThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 423/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 225504 Preview
- from GBP 423/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 745435 Preview
- from GBP 423/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 225499 Preview
- from GBP 386/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 494727 Preview
- from GBP 423/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 745436 Preview
- from GBP 423/week Holiday home for max. 3 adults + 2 children, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 225505 Preview