“Very peaceful and beautiful location. Cosy apartment with a wonderful view,” wrote one customer about this holiday apartment for three people.2/13The best in Tirol
Tirol | Would you like to know which holiday home or apartment is particularly worth spending a holiday in? Here we'll show you the accommodation in Tirol, which has received the best reviews from our customers.
Per week from GBP 236show 195 offers
Tyrol Alm hut for six people near Sölden.3/13Winter idyll
Ski region Sölden | The ski region Sölden situated in the picturesque Ötztal offers in total 148 piste kilometres with all degrees of difficulty guaranteeing winter fun for the entire family. Just now need a suitable accommodation?
Per week from GBP 263show 419 offers
Stylishly furnished holiday home for eight people in the Kitzbühel Alps.6/13Pleasant evenings
Austria | Let yourself round off the evening beside a crackling fire after an exciting day’s holiday.
Per week from GBP 322show 1,802 offers
The “Friesenhof” farm lies near Sulzberg in the Bregenz Forest. It has a family-friendly holiday apartment which offers space for four people.7/13Holiday on a farm
Austria | This will be an unforgettable holiday: roll about in hay, observe animals, enjoy nature, and experience countless adventures. A holiday on a farm is especially ideal for families with children.
Per week from GBP 236show 130 offers
8/13Vacation with your dog
Austria | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 303show 4,643 offers
Discover the mountains!
Tyrol | Breathe in clear mountain air whilst on a hiking tour, feel the adrenalin going through you on a rafting tour or enjoy the impressive backdrop of snow covered Alpine summits when enjoying a picnic on the Alpine pastures – all this and much one can experience whilst spending a vacation in Tyrol! The Austrian Federal State is one of the most popular and diverse travel destinations in this Alpine Republic and offers a number of holiday options throughout the year.
For example conquer the mountains together with your entire family – either by foot or comfortably with the cable railway. When reaching the top you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Alps. For those seeking a greater challenge might fancy some climbing. There are though a number of hiking routes on offer to reach some of the summits without needing a rope and hooks to get to the top.
A good way to get to know Tyrol’s nature is on two wheels. Very well developed cycle routes like for example in Zillertal invite you to go on extensive tours. But also mountain bikers will love it here as there are different routes which offer different challenges and levels of difficulty.
Want even a greater dose of nature? Then pay a visit to the National Park Hohe Tauern and be enchanted by these unique mountains. This national park is one of the biggest of its kind in Europe. There is an array of flora and fauna as well as being home to more than 10,000 animals species. With a bit of luck you might be able to observe a marmot, chamois, golden eagle or also an Alpine ibex.
A pleasant paddle with the canoe or a tumultuous rafting tour – there are an abundance of water sport activities to be enjoyed in Tyrol. Relaxing canoe trips on Tyrol’s rivers provide for an ideal change and fascinate with lovely views of both towering mountain ranges. You are sure to have a great bathing holiday at the Tyrol seas such as for example Lake Achen during the summer months.
During the winter of course winter sport takes centre stage in most of Tyrol’s ski regions. Whether downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding or sledging – Tyrol ski regions have a lot to offer and are regarded as some of the best in the world. Popular destinations with atraveo customers for a nice winter vacation are Ötztalarena Sölden and Brixental-Wilder Kaiser.
In regards to vitality, relaxation and natural experience it is difficult to outdo Tyrol. At the end of each day you can reflect upon another adventurous day with your loved ones on the terrace of your hut and make plans for the next days. atraveo provides more than 4,000 holiday apartments and houses in Tyrol. Particularly popular are the regions National Park Hohe Tauern, Zillertal, Paznauntal and Oberinntal as well as the towns Fügen, Kappl, Längenfeld, Mayrhofen, Sölden and Stumm. Further information on holiday home vacation in Tyrol can be found in the holiday home selection for Tyrol.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 212570
+ 1 morefrom GBP 1,802for 1 week
Fiss, Tyrol (Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis)
Holiday home for max. 24 personsApprox. 350 m², 12 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 3), satellite TV, Internet, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, water approx. 1.5 km, sauna
Property no. 218296
+ 7 morefrom GBP 533for 1 week
Fiss, Tyrol (Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis)
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, WLAN, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sauna, On the ski pisteThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 661/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 85 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 219306 Preview
- from GBP 480/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 44 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 171195 Preview
- from GBP 661/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 171197 Preview
- from GBP 661/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 85 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 328517 Preview
- from GBP 533/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 68 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 218297 Preview
- from GBP 509/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 171196 Preview
- from GBP 330/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 416634 Preview
Property no. 10221
+ 6 morefrom GBP 504for 1 week
Fiss, Tyrol (Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Internet, WLAN, dishwasher, non-smoking property, On the ski pisteThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 556/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 46 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 10219 Preview
- from GBP 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 54 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 10225 Preview
- from GBP 457/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 36 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 10220 Preview
- from GBP 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 53 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 10222 Preview
- from GBP 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 58 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 10224 Preview
- from GBP 457/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 33 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 10223 Preview