Holiday home for max. 4 adults + 1 child on Tenerife1/19The best on the Canary Island
Canary Island | Here we'll show you the accommodation on the Canary Island, which has received the best reviews from our customers.
Per week from GBP 286show 116 offers
View from the terrace of an apartment for up to four people at the Las Palmas beach.2/19Sun, beach and sea
Gran Canaria | Spend your holiday on the popular Canary island, ideally as near as possible to the beach. We have holiday homes and apartments that are a maximum of 100 metres from the water.
Per week from GBP 281show 121 offers
Apartment in the historic quarter for up to six people3/19Experience Spain’s capital city
Madrid | Discover Spain’s midpoint around the Puerta del Sol and the Palacio Real with a city apartment in the heart of the royal capital.
Per week from GBP 414show 64 offers
Holiday park located near the beach on the Costa Brava.4/19Take a carefree holiday
Spain | Everyone can enjoy a holiday here to the fullest. Parents can relax while the little ones will find dozens of entertainment options.
Per week from GBP 214show 645 offers
Stylishly furnished apartment for four people in Barcelona.5/19Beauty comes from inside
Spain | It doesn’t always have to be the usual interior furnishings. Let yourself be surprised by the extraordinary. Here you will find holiday homes with a certain something.
Per week from GBP 544show 40 offers
6/19The best properties in Spain
Pollença | Holidaymakers especially enjoy the beautiful beaches and colourful hustle and bustle on the promenade in the district of Port de Pollença, located by the sea.
Per week from GBP 580show 424 offers
Extensively-equipped cave apartment for up to six people in Andalusia.8/19That’s a holiday home?
Spain | Whether it’s castles, caves, stately mansion houses or former windmills – if you’re searching for extraordinary holiday homes, you’ll find them here.
Per week from GBP 463show 14 offers
Reviews from our customers
This is how holiday rental owners described San Agustin
show more del Inglés, it is also popular with locals at weekends.
Just about 670 m (approx. 0.4 miles) long, this beach, where the sand’s a little darker than on neighbouring beaches, has a gentle slope and is well protected against the waves, offering excellent conditions for snorkelling and diving. There are also some excellent seafood restaurants to be found on the accompanying promenade.
An oceanfull of beaches at a stone’s throw Gran Canaria is a miniature continent. An island close to Europe, with a wide range of beaches as diverse as the changing sceneries waiting to be discovered. Nearly 60 kilometres of beaches on 236 kilometres of coastline under a gentle sun that seems to have settled down here for good.
Gran Canaria boasts of its many different types of beaches, the magnet that has lured generations of travellers from all over the globe. Well-known and crowded, such as the long stretch of sand of Maspalomas, a huge line of yellow sand stretching from Playa del Inglés to the foot of the great Maspalomas lighthouse, after bordering a dune desert on the island’s southern coastline.
The south of the island has yet another long series of beaches. Quiet family ones such as San Agustín (as desbribed above), Amadores, and the small Puerto de Mogán. Or lively as the traditional tourist enclave of Puerto Rico, one of the spots with the best weather in the country.
The whole year spring
Gran Canaria | When you spend a vacation on the Canary Islands you are actually on holiday in Spain – from a geographical point you are actually more in Africa. After all the seven inhabited islands and several uninhabited ones are situated far away from the Spanish mainland and only around one hundred kilometres away off the coast of Morocco in the midst of the Atlantic. Thanks to this very special location the Canary Islands have their unique climate that guarantees pleasant temperatures throughout the year. During the summer the trade wind and the Azore high pressure ensure it does not get too hot whilst in the winter the close proximity to the equator and tropics provides for spring like temperatures. So there are always ideal conditions for a great beach and recreational vacation on the Canary Islands. You only have to make the difficult decision which island you are going to choose: atraveo offers you on Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Palma a wide selection of more than 1,600 holiday apartments and houses. All islands impress with their volcanic origin and unique nature, offer splendid beaches, interesting towns and a good infrastructure each with an own airport and everyone has its own particular charm. Especially the small towns and villages are a good choice for a relaxing family vacation. Equally there is a lot of fun and entertainment on offer. How about for example an apartment in the lively Maspalomas on Gran Canaria or the colourful Puerto del Carmen on Lanzarote? When spending a vacation on the Canaries you should also plan in a couple of daytrips towards the inner part of the islands. The volcanic origin of the islands has created an impressive natural spectacle which is worth discovering. Particularly the steep towering volcanic massive on Gran Canaria and Tenerife or the volcanic active areas on Lanzarote should be high on your vacation agenda.
Property no. 765387
from GBP 1,497for 1 week
San Agustin, Gran Canaria
Holiday home for max. 2 adults + 4 childrenApprox. 240 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 1 km, sea viewThere are 12 further property types with 12 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 1,590/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 220 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1016042 Preview
- from GBP 873/week Studio for max. 2 adults + 3 children, approx. 60 m², property no. 1211849 Preview
- from GBP 873/week Holiday apartment for max. 1 adult + 3 children, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 950143 Preview
- from GBP 1,091/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1015066 Preview
- from GBP 1,216/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 6 children, approx. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1211311 Preview
- from GBP 1,091/week Holiday home for max. 1 adult + 3 children, approx. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1176281 Preview
- from GBP 873/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1215269 Preview
- from GBP 873/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 74 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1214199 Preview
- from GBP 873/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 799469 Preview
- from GBP 1,528/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 155 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 930408 Preview
- from GBP 873/week Studio for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 55 m², property no. 1200695 Preview
- from GBP 1,590/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, 5 bedrooms, property no. 870279 Preview
Property no. 901632
from GBP 1,300for 1 week
San Agustin, Gran Canaria
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 150 m², 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, water approx. 10 m, poolThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 1,647/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 150 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 901633 Preview
- from GBP 2,298/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 150 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 901634 Preview
- from GBP 2,939/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 200 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 901635 Preview