“A heavenly house! No neighbours, pure peace and relaxation!” wrote one customer about this country house for eight people on Majorca.2/20The best on Majorca
Majorca | Would you like to know which holiday home or apartment is particularly worth spending a holiday in? Here we'll show you the accommodation on Majorca, which has received the best reviews from our customers.
Per week from GBP 446show 170 offers
View of the Sierra de Tranuntana from the infinity pool of a “rustico” for up to ten people.3/20Swim into the horizon
Majorca | The low edge of the infinity pool makes it seem as though you can swim directly into the landscape.
Per week from GBP 938show 20 offers
Holiday home for six people located directly by the sea in Alcúdia.4/20Sun, beach and sea
Majorca | The white beaches and the deep blue sea invite you to relax on Majorca. These houses near the beach provide the best comfort for beach lovers.
Per week from GBP 403show 780 offers
View from the terrace of a holiday villa for up to eight people near Cala d’Or.5/20Beautiful view
Majorca | The full island feeling will entice you here. Holiday homes and apartments on Majorca which provide a direct view of the shimmering blue Mediterranean sea.
Per week from GBP 415show 731 offers
Large finca for 20 people with infinity pool in Majorca’s interior.6/20XXL Balearic Islands
Balearic Islands | You can take your friends along to these holiday homes. A minimum of four bedrooms promise enough space for all fellow travellers and the property’s own pool completes the range of holiday delights.
Per week from GBP 615show 2,268 offers
7/20The best properties in Spain
Pollença | Holidaymakers especially enjoy the beautiful beaches and colourful hustle and bustle on the promenade in the district of Port de Pollença, located by the sea.
Per week from GBP 576show 292 offers
Extensively-equipped cave apartment for up to six people in Andalusia.8/20That’s a holiday home?
Spain | Whether it’s castles, caves, stately mansion houses or former windmills – if you’re searching for extraordinary holiday homes, you’ll find them here.
Per week from GBP 310show 52 offers
Reviews from our customers
This is how holiday rental owners described Palma
The port ...
show more installed in the Bay of Palma is spectacular, the large number of yachts and pleasure boats that are anchored. Palma has 400.000 residents.
Another nice walk is to go from Puerto de Palma to Arenal. There are 16 km of walking going from beach to beach: Playa El Portixol, El Molinar, Coll d'en Rabassa, Can Pastilla. Other beaches in Palma, Illetas and Playa Santa Ponsa. All crystal clear water and fine sand.
Advice on restaurants in Mallorca: Mallorca's restaurants are great and can eat very well. Just say, that before going to dinner or lunch, you can take good tapas in the old town.
In the city of Palma de Mallorca: Bellini sandstone (San Feliu, 7, Tel: 971 725 232.) Inhaltstoffe Creative Cuisine with traditional Kann Carlos (Water, 5, Tel: 971 713 869) traditional Mallorcan cuisine, is Baluard (Pl. . Puerta de Santa Catalina, 9, Tel: 971 71 96 09) cuisine, Koldo Royo (Avenida Ingeniero Gabriel Roca, 3, Passeig Maritim Tel:. 971 73 24 35) Classic and innovative cuisine, Porto Pi (Joan. Miró, 174, booth 25, Tel, 971 40 00 87) innovative cuisine.
show more the more than 700 streets in town. There check the mark of people who have been configured. A city that invites you to display creativity, as have so many artists inspired by his warm and magical light.
Palma has a temperate Mediterranean climate with an average annual temperature of 19 ° C and a mean annual rainfall of 410 mm. The coldest month is January with 15.1 / 3.5 ° C and the warmest August with 31.0 / 18.2 ° C. There are 51 days of rain per year and 2756 hours of sunshine. It has been snowing on rare occasions, including most notably in 2005 (1-2 cm of snow), 1985 (1 cm of snow) and 1956 (40 cm in the center of Palma, something unusual).
Playa de Palma
Beach with nearly 6 km long and 40 meters wide is one of the main beaches in Europe, awarded for its fine white sand and crystal blue flag of the EC, and that makes the beach Palma in a Paradise.
Beach divided in spas, with service, kiosk, showers, cleaning of beaches and countless other services.
The climate of the island, truly Mediterranean, characterized by moderate temperatures. The largest island of the archipelago records more than 2400 hours of sunshine a year. Temperatures mild throughout the year, made more pleasant winters and hot summers less.
Relaxation and partying – That is what Majorca has to offer
Majorca | Majorca is not only a popular party destination in the summer but offers throughout the year a range of options to enjoy a great holiday home vacation. Choose your dream finca or a suitable holiday apartment on Majorca and discover what this Balearic Island in the Mediterranean Sea has to offer! The south of Majorca is a particularly lively place. Here you can find the island capital Palma de Mallorca with its pretty historical centre and impressive cathedral. East of that is the never ending beach Platja de Palma to goes to s'Arenal. In the midst of this party addicts will find their desire. More placid are the towns of sa Ràpita, Llucmajor, Campos and Saint Jordi as well as the splendid lovely beach of Es Trenc. Along the eastern side of Majorca you will be able to discover many small coastal resorts and lovely beaches. Particularly popular are Porto Cristo, Cala d'Or, Cala Ratjada and Santanyí. The north of the island is very much free of mass tourism. Larger towns here are Alcúdia and Pollença. This part of the island is shaped by lovely beaches and captivating natural landscape. A trip to Cap Formentor which is on the north western tip of the island and where you will find a lonesome lighthouse is worth considering. There are great holiday homes available in the north like for example in Cala de Sant Vicenç, Can Picafort, Port de Pollença and Muro. Even more secluded than the north is the west part of Majorca where one can find many remote small towns and villages. This is complemented by the spectacular mountain range Serra de Tramuntana which is the ideal place for climbers, hikers and mountain bikers with its vast area. On the south western part around Andratx and Port d'Andratx you will find many luxury villas of celebrities and it’s also much livelier here. It is also worth taking a look in the heartland of the island. The landscape is very impressive and many villages have been able to retain their Majorcan way of life. Most of the houses in the mountains and hills are traditionally restored and modern fincas. Most have their own pool and are generally cheaper than those objects at the coast. From here you can explore the countryside around you or head off to the next beach – which is never far away.
You can find further information on the largest Balearic island and vacations there in the holiday home selection for Majorca.
Discover Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera
The island group Balearics are situated about 200 kilometres off the Spanish mainland in the midst of the Mediterranean Sea. The four islands Majorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera all impress with their beaches, unique scenic beauty, great recreational and entertainment options and are one of the most popular travel destinations in Europe. atraveo offers you more than 3,800 holiday apartments and houses on the Balearic Islands. From a small apartment close to the beach to large holiday houses ideal for family vacations all the way to luxuriously furnished houses with enough space for several people are available. Have a look at the offers for the individual islands and search for your dream house! Mallorca is the largest of all Balearic Islands and impresses with its diversity. Beach vacation, relaxation vacation, active vacation or party vacation – everybody will find something here. Menorca is situated towards the northeast of Majorca and captivates with its lovely beaches and impressive and virtually untouched natural landscape. Ibiza is more than 100 kilometres away from Majorca and Menorca. Both nature lovers and revellers will be enthralled by Ibiza. The island does not only impress with its many bays and coves where you can find lovely beaches but the vibrant nightlife in many clubs and bars is equally enticing. Formentera is the smallest of the inhabited Balearic islands and cannot directly be reached by plane but you need to take a ship from Ibiza. Those seeking tranquillity, recuperation and seclusion will very much appreciate this island. Beyond this Formentera offers splendid beaches along its western coastline and lots of scenic beauty. Which Balearic island is going to become your favourite island? Further details on every island you can find in the holiday home selection for the Balearics.
Property no. 1195412
+ 27 morefrom GBP 1,036for 1 week
Palma, Majorca (Palma and surrounding area)
Holiday home for max. 4 persons2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, cable TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThere are 19 further property types with 19 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 453/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 952232 Preview
- from GBP 767/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 90 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 984665 Preview
- from GBP 659/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1132940 Preview
- from GBP 480/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1160994 Preview
- from GBP 453/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 939316 Preview
- from GBP 774/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 966729 Preview
- from GBP 759/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 1015161 Preview
- from GBP 490/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1247837 Preview
- from GBP 888/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 939307 Preview
- from GBP 453/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 984664 Preview
- from GBP 729/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1183418 Preview
- from GBP 925/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 939318 Preview
- from GBP 527/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 939319 Preview
- from GBP 471/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1162139 Preview
- from GBP 750/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1216654 Preview
- from GBP 490/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 939310 Preview
- from GBP 1,054/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 200 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1165162 Preview
- from GBP 664/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 939308 Preview
- from GBP 774/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1135212 Preview
Property no. 1169738
+ 3 morefrom GBP 1,360for 1 week
Palma, Majorca (Palma and surrounding area)
Holiday apartment for max. 10 personsApprox. 200 m², 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, Internet, WLAN, washing machineThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 1,323/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 120 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1300520 Preview
- from GBP 1,002/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 130 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1169739 Preview
- from GBP 1,346/week Holiday apartment for max. 10 persons, approx. 200 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 1284759 Preview