View of the beach promenade of Sassnitz from an apartment for three people.1/16Breakfast with a sea view
Rügen | Spend your holiday right on the coast of Germany’s popular holiday island and enjoy the uninterrupted view of the sea from your own terrace.
Per week from GBP 306show 1,111 offers
2/16Best holiday resort in Germany
Warnemünde | For the second time, you have selected the beautiful Baltic Sea spa town, north of Rostock, as the best holiday resort in Germany. Read more about Warnemünde in our blog!
Per week from GBP 246show 78 offers
“Great location directly at the water,” wrote one satisfied holidaymaker.3/16For sandpipers
Baltic Sea | So that the beach stroll starts straight at your front door and the car is not needed: These holiday apartments and houses are no more than 100 metres away from the Baltic Sea shore.
Per week from GBP 279show 4,017 offers
The Seeschloss (Lake Palace) villa is directly at the beach in Ostseebad Binz.4/16Historic villas
Baltic Sea coast | Welcome to the old imperial times, when a bathing holiday at the Baltic sea was something exclusively for the rich and titled. You’ll find typical villas here, which date from that period.
Per week from GBP 298show 193 offers
You’ll find this thatched-roof house for up to six people in Neuendorf in the south of Rügen.5/16Holiday under a thatched roof
Baltic Sea Coast | This is how you spend a proper holiday home vacation at the coast; nothing is more stylish and cosier than a holiday home with a thatched roof.
Per week from GBP 307show 592 offers
“The lovingly refurbished villa really is an experience,” wrote one satisfied customer about this holiday accommodation in Ahlbeck.6/16The best on the Baltic Sea coast
German Baltic Sea coast | Here we'll show you the accommodation on the German Baltic Sea coast, which has received thebest reviews from our customers.
Per week from GBP 237show 1,049 offers
7/16Best holiday resort in Germany
Warnemünde | The widest beach on the German Baltic Sea coast and many leisure possibilities on site as well as in the nearby surrounding area have won you over, and made you select Warnemünde as the best holiday resort 2014.
Per week from GBP 246show 51 offers
This unusual treehouse in the style of a railway carriage is in Schleswig-Holstein.8/16Normal is boring
Germany | It doesn’t always have to be the traditional holiday home, does it? How about a lighthouse, a railway waggon or a turf hut as accommodation for the next holidayfor a change?
Per week from GBP 240show 77 offers
Property no. 1324014
+ 8 morefrom GBP 432for 1 week
Orth, German Baltic Sea Coast (Fehmarn)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 57 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 200 m, sea viewThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 491/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 901628 Preview
- from GBP 393/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 38 m², property no. 901629 Preview
- from GBP 417/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 308480 Preview
- from GBP 417/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 57 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 901627 Preview
- from GBP 432/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1324013 Preview
- from GBP 506/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1324016 Preview
- from GBP 408/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 38 m², property no. 1324017 Preview
- from GBP 432/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1324015 Preview