1/18The scent of lavender
Provence | The fields of the Provence are lit up with deep shades of violet and blue between mid-June and mid-August. A fresh scent of lavender is then laid over the landscape. Best time to travel, don’t you think?
Per week from GBP 251show 5,021 offers
Luxurious villa for up to 10 people with an infinity pool and sea view near Golfe-Juan.
2/18Swim into the horizon
French Riviera | The low edge of the infinity pool makes it seem as though you can swim directly into the landscape.
Per week from GBP 555show 31 offers
4/18Vacation with your dog
Mediterranean coast | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 248show 2,899 offers
"Big nice house, built and decorated with loving care," An atraveo customer wrote.5/18Pool villas in South France
Southern France | In these French villas at the blue coast you will find soothing tranquillity and undisturbed sunbaths at private pools.
Per week from GBP 526show 1,988 offers
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur | Have you had enough of the Antique? Then why do you not undertake an adventurous trip to the Canyon of Verdon which is one of the biggest in Europe. The turquoise and blue Verdon River is embedded into the 700 metre deep lime cliffs and is a quite beautiful spectacle. In the summer months Verdon also offers hikers lovely walks in the water. Should you prefer not to get your feet wet then you may want to explore the countryside around the Verdon Canyon with the bike. In order to reach those remote villages in the Provence you will need to be willing to hike but it will be worthwhile as you will see the variety of the countryside such as lakes and steep rock formations. Once you have reached the villages you will be able to take in the cultural characteristics of the Provence and savour the tranquillity of the countryside. But you must be careful: Verdon can turn into a dangerous river in certain areas and during specific seasons. One should not undertake any such trips without sufficient knowledge.
Reviews from our customers
This is how holiday rental owners described Oppède
You can also enjoy the many craft markets in the region as the market town of antique shops of l'Isle sur la Sorgue or ...
show more the farmers' market Coustellet, numerous walks and hikes through the vineyards along the hiking trail in Natural Park of Luberon.
Many villages are like: Ménerbes with his House of truffles and wine, the Vasarely Museum in Gordes, the Lavender Museum in Coustellet Jazz Festival Oppède Old, ochres of Roussillon, ...
Property no. 759801
from GBP 540for 1 week
Oppède, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (Vaucluse)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 childApprox. 58 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (on request), cable TV, Internet, dishwasher, beach approx. 80 km, communal swimming poolThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 502/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 3 children, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 759805 Preview
- from GBP 502/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 3 children, approx. 53 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 759369 Preview
- from GBP 540/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 56 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 759225 Preview
- from GBP 388/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 759453 Preview
- from GBP 502/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 3 children, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 759803 Preview
- from GBP 540/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 759800 Preview
- from GBP 388/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 33 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 759372 Preview
- from GBP 388/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 759804 Preview