Apartment for 4 people right on the Canale Grande.2/22By gondola to the holiday home
Venice | Discover the famous lagoon city and feel like a true Venetian with an authentic apartment situated between canals and narrow streets.
Per week from GBP 499show 208 offers
For example stay in „Capo Nord“ – a hotel resort with luxurious apartments.
3/22Vacation on a private island
Albarella | Here you have the pleasure of enjoying complete relaxation in secure privacy. Isola d‘Albarella cannot be accessed by the public and is only open for inhabitants and vacationers.
Per week from GBP 328show 1,134 offers
4/22Best holiday resort in Italy
Lido degli Estensi | The bathing resorts of the Lidi Ferraresi line up like a string of pearls on Italy’s Adriatic coast. Holidaymakers especially like Lido degli Estensi, which has been selected as the best holiday resort 2015.
Per week from GBP 146show 67 offers
5/22Best holiday resort Italy
Venice | When in Venice it is a must to take either a water taxi or opt for a gondola when passing through the canals. Atraveo vacationers selected this city as the best Italian holiday resort for 2013.
Per week from GBP 490show 127 offers
7/22Best holiday resort Italy
Rome | There could not have been a more prominent winner! The Italian capital has received the best reviews from our customers, and is therefore the best holiday resort in Italy.
Per week from GBP 393show 519 offers
Secluded country house for up to 12 people in Tuscany.8/22Holiday with your own pool
Italy | Give your Italian holiday the perfect touch in a holiday home with its own pool: Splash about with the whole family in the water or let yourself completely relax.
Per week from GBP 387show 5,234 offers
Sun, fun and sights
Italian Adriatic Coast | The Adriatic coastline between Trieste in the north and the Strait of Otranto just behind Ancona in the south is probably one of the nicest as well as most popular tourist destinations in Europe. In this region one can find wide sandy beaches, delightful countryside, lagoons and many famous towns of course including Venice.
There is quite a lot to do. Nearly everywhere one can choose from a wide selection of water sports: From a simple pedal boat to surfing, sailing, driving a motor boat or a diving trip everything is possible.
The Adriatic coastline is also a paradise for kids. The beach is a great place to run riot and play in the sand. In order to cool off the sea offers the ideal setting to splash around. Alternatively you may also consider one of the several water parks with large slides and wave pools. Beyond this there are a number of other attractions such as go-kart, riding, tennis, free climbing and much more. There is no real chance of boredom.
Those interested in a more cultural program will probably find towns such as Venice, Ferarra, Padua, Ravenna or Trieste to their liking instead of the touristic strongholds. Lido die Spina awaits with a very special highlight: Here in the midst of the amusement strip along the coast surprisingly you will able to see the second largest collection of paintings in Italy and not as you may expect in Milan or Rome. Definitely worth a trip!
Pulsating beach life along the Adriatic Coast
The Italian Adriatic stretching from Grado in the north to Cattolica in the south attracts many with its endless long sandy beaches. Families with children will be able to find everything that they need for a pleasurable beach vacation: flat slop beaches for the little ones and sun loungers for the adults. Children are able to enjoy and splash around in the water without fear and build castles whilst the parents can take a small time out and relax under the sun. The children though will not only be enthused by the beaches but there are several theme and aqua parks on the Adriatic coast that provide other welcome alternatives. It will be very difficult to find any form of solitude in this holiday region and contact with the locals is virtually guaranteed. The night life is equally an attractive proposition in this region. Every resort along the Adriatic Coast has an entertainment district with discos, bars, pubs, trattorias and restaurants that are open to the early morning hours.
Despite Rimini and Cesenatico being the famous resorts it is actually Bibione, Caorle, Lignano, Rosolina Mare and Lido di Jesolo that are most popular with atraveo customers. Find out why and search for your dream property along the Adriatic Coast!
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 732851
from GBP 406for 1 week
Montefano, Italian Adriatic Coast (coast of Marche)
Holiday apartment for max. 3 personsApprox. 40 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, beach approx. 19 km, communal swimming pool, country estateThere are 13 further property types with 13 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 676/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 732861 Preview
- from GBP 676/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 732859 Preview
- from GBP 743/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 Bedrooms, property no. 732865 Preview
- from GBP 845/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 Bedrooms, property no. 732853 Preview
- from GBP 473/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 732849 Preview
- from GBP 507/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 732855 Preview
- from GBP 473/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 732873 Preview
- from GBP 743/week Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 Bedrooms, property no. 732857 Preview
- from GBP 372/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 75 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 732867 Preview
- from GBP 887/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 4 Bedrooms, property no. 732871 Preview
- from GBP 406/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 732869 Preview
- from GBP 2,450/week Holiday home for max. 23 persons, 11 Bedrooms, property no. 1146434 Preview
- from GBP 634/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 732863 Preview
Property no. 944559
from GBP 1,124for 1 week
Montefano, Italian Adriatic Coast (coast of Marche)
Holiday home for max. 14 personsApprox. 210 m², 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pets are allowed (on request), satellite TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 27 km, sea approx. 30 km, pool, country estate