You can enjoy a great view of the city from this apartment for four people.1/10Portugal’s pearl
Lisbon | Discover Portugal’s capital from a holiday apartment. The beautiful narrow alleys in the historic centre will enthral you and the beaches of the Costa de Lisboa are mostly in close proximity.
Per week from GBP 320show 158 offers
Pool villa for 6 people on the Algarve
2/10Here the pool is essential
Portugal | Admittedly the beaches of the Algarve and Co. are beautiful. But with an own pool the vacation is even more perfect: Cool off whenever you want – whether it’s directly after breakfast or in the middle of the night.
Per week from GBP 439show 734 offers
“A dream for those who are looking for peace, quiet and relaxation.” declared one holidaymaker about this holiday home on Madeira’s steep coast.3/10The best properties in Portugal
The Algarve, Costa de Prata, Lisbon or the island worlds of the Azores and Madeira – Portugal is a heavenly travel destination. We hereby present you with the holiday homes with the best reviews.
Per week from GBP 277show 312 offers
Holiday home for max. 2 adults + 2 children on the Azores4/10Green islands in the ocean
Azores | They are actually part of Portugal but are far away from the European continent situated in the middle of the Atlantic. Discover the unique world of the Azores very authentically in a holiday house on one of the islands.
Per week from GBP 307show 96 offers
Holiday park located above the cliffs of Algar Seco.5/10Portugal’s heavenly coast
Algarve | Ideal for all water babies as these holiday homes and apartments on Portugal’s sunny southern coast are just a few steps from the nearest beach.
Per week from GBP 214show 95 offers
6/10Vacation with your dog
Portugal | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 277show 666 offers
Apartment for up to four people in the bay of Sao Martinho do Porto on the Costa de Prata.7/10The Atlantic on your doorstep
Costa de Prata | The ideal starting point for getting to know the seafaring nation of Portugal better, as these holiday homes and apartments are a hundred metres from the beach at most.
Per week from GBP 344show 33 offers
"Very beautiful house." wrote one atraveo customer about this holiday home for 5 people in North Portugal.
Portugal | Great holiday for not much money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are not expensive and at the same time have been rated very good by other travellers.
Per week from GBP 302show 28 offers
This is how holiday rental owners described Lisbon
show more flowers, drying laundry, and singing birds.
Visiting Alfama is to visit the architecture, the sounds and the smells of old Lisbon. This is one of the most typical quarters of Lisbon. Put away your map and wander aimlessly through its alleys and small squares.
Set in a visually stunning hill, this is Lisbon at its most picturesque and the very soul of the city. Walk down towards the river and you’re once again in modern times: old warehouses have been renovated and turned into some of the city’s coolest hotspots.
show more downtown and to the touristic Belem area (not to miss the Coaches Museum) is very straightforward. A bakery, a wine shop, the shoemaker and a few local groceries are minutes away, as well as some of the best design shops.
If you're looking for night life this is one of the best spots. A great variety of restaurants, bars and cafés can be found within a 5 min walk.
Museum of Ancient Art (Museu de Arte Antiga) is 2 minutes away from your door, offering the best of portuguese art and a beautiful garden with a stunning view.
The name “Lapa” had its origin on a rock called ...
show more “Lapa da Moura”, near by Pampulha, outside the present limits of the parish.
This denomination spread to North and East and orally it lost its suffix “da Moura”.
In the beginning of the XVIII century, before Lapa was a part of the administrative limits of the city, Lapa embraced three important roads which led to Convento de São Bento da Saúde (present Palácio de São Bento, headquarters of the Assembly of the Republic), the Convento da Nossa Senhora da Estrela (where since 1837 is the Militar Hospital) and other buildings.
Lapa has also one of the most beautiful gardens in Lisbon; the Jardim da Guerra Junqueiro, mostly known as Jardim da Estrela.
In this parish are gathered a great part of the embassies of foreign countries in Portugal, such as: Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Finland, Indonesia, Ireland, Luxemburg, Malta, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Romania, Sweden, and Switzerland.
There we can also find the Assembly of the Republic (Palácio de São Bento) and the official residence of the Portuguese Prime Minister.
There are so many things to see and do in Lisbon that visitors have access to ...
show more a wide array of different experiences.”
Close to the apartment, take a walk in the popular neighbourhoods of Alfama and Graça, while visiting:
• Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon), one of the most representative examples of Baroque architecture, built on an octogonal floor plan centred on a Greek cross with the arms rounded in the style of Bramante;
• Monastery of São Vicente de Fora, a sixteenth century church and monastery with a Renais sance façade which has in its cloisters a series of interesting Portuguese tile (azulejo) panels inspired by La Fontaine’s fables.
Have fun during the day and at night:
• Feira da Ladra (Thieves' Market), a picturesque flea market where you will find all you want. It attracts crowds looking for that second-hand bargain and runs every Tuesday and Saturday in Campo de Santa Clara;
• Lux, the undisputed king of all clubs in Lisbon, featuring an always-fabulous interior, a spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the river, special theme parties and the best DJs (often including internationally renowned names).
Learn about our history and culture:
• Museu Nacional do Azulejo (National Tile Museum), is in the 16th century Convent of Madre de Deus and houses a 15th to 20th century collection of Portuguese tiles, as well as a number of tiles from Spain and Holland;
• Museu da Água (Water Museum) - Barbadinhos Steam Pumping Station, where the history of Lisbon‘s water supply is traced, from Roman times until the present day and particularly the Águas Livres (Free Water) project.
show more Lisbon and many sanckbars, restaurants and bars offer traditional food and drinks. The „Atlantic Pavilion“ is a giant futuristic building, where you can enjoy shows, concerts and operas all over the year. The shopping center „Vasco da Gama“ is very close by. Behind that you will find the train, bus and metrostation „Oriente“, from there you'll could be taken to any place in the city, or travell to spain, if you don't want to use the car. The center is 10 min. away by car.
Property no. 1230304
from GBP 2,082for 1 week
Lisbon, Lisboa Region (Costa de Lisboa)
Holiday apartment for max. 9 personsApprox. 200 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets are allowed (on request), cable TV, Complete WLAN coverage, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, grass beach approx. 300 m, sea approx. 10 km, city apartment,
Property no. 621046
+ 4 morefrom GBP 596for 1 week
Lisbon, Lisboa Region (Costa de Lisboa)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), cable TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 8 km, city apartmentThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 657/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 adults + 5 children, approx. 130 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 621057 Preview
- from GBP 1,503/week Holiday apartment for max. 10 persons, approx. 130 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 609447 Preview
- from GBP 1,026/week Holiday apartment for max. 10 adults + 2 children, approx. 200 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 1178755 Preview
- from GBP 535/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 609453 Preview