Water pavilions for up to six people with their own jetty on the Bergumer lake in Friesland.1/10Holiday homes directly by the water
Netherlands | Open the front door and off you go. Fun on, beside, and with the water is clearly a priority with these holiday homes near the shore.
Per week from GBP 349show 106 offers
This holiday home is located in the little yacht harbour of Enkhuizen and has received 23 positive reviews to date.2/10The best in the Netherlands
Whether you’re on the coast or in the country’s interior, a picturesque little resort, or a family-friendly holiday park – we hereby present you with the best-rated holiday homes and apartments.
Per week from GBP 250show 1,905 offers
3/10Vacation with your dog
The Netherlands | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 250show 10,052 offers
Holiday house for 6 people in a holiday park Zeeland.4/10Entertainment for everyone
The Netherlands | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken care of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from GBP 211show 8,527 offers
Farm house for 16 people in Gelderland5/10Enough space for everyone
The Netherlands | Travelling together is always a great experience. In our extra large holiday houses with at least six bedrooms one can go on holiday with the entire family and take friends with you too.
Per week from GBP 795show 388 offers
How about something a bit unusual? A sailing ship with space for 30 people.6/10Sailor ahoi!
The Netherlands | Are you seaworthy? Here you will find houseboats, sailing vessels, pontoon houses and everything else that floats on water.
Per week from GBP 553show 19 offers
Holiday home for 6 people in a holiday park in North Holland, directly behind a dyke.
7/10Like one long single beach
Dutch coast | Fine sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the endless beaches from Zeeland to Frisia. Therefore ideal conditions for your next holiday.
Per week from GBP 288show 1,228 offers
Holiday home for six people at the beach of Noordwijk aan Zee.8/10On the beach
Dutch coast | Feel the sand under your feet, listen to the breaking of waves and gaze over the sea: All this you can experience in a beach house along the North Sea.
Per week from GBP 965show 1 offer
Rent a holiday home in Limburg in the agricultural heart of Europe
Situated on the border between the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, the Burgundian province of Limburg in Holland is characterised by its gentle hills and a predominantly Catholic population who converse in the local dialect of Limburgish. Holiday homes, holiday apartments, holiday houses and holiday rentals are in plentiful supply throughout the region.
While you book a holiday home in Limburg be sure to sample Vlaai, a pie with a fruit filling, as well as the local beers, Alfa and Gulpener and the regional wine and cheese for which the area is famous. A nostalgic ride by steam engine on the ‘One Million railway’ from Simpelveld to Valkenburg is a popular excursion. Situated on the river Maas and within walking distance of Belgium, Maastricht is the oldest city in Netherlands. In Maastricht travellers can visit the ancient basilica as well as a wide variety of museums and the famous Mount St. Pieter. The "Diözesane Zentrum St Nikolaus", the bishop's residence, is also well worth visiting. The Vrijthof town square hosts several autumn and summer festivals including the carnival when the whole town stays up all night for the festive parades. The Preuvenemint, a 4 day culinary extravaganza, and TEFAF, the annual arts and antique fair, are important cultural fixtures. Situated in the vicinity of Roermond, Limburg's other attractions include the white village of Thorn and the GaiaPark Kerkrade Zoo.
The natural delights of Limburg
Limburg's lush meadowlands are perfect for hiking and cycling and equipment is easy to rent nearby when staying at a holiday rental, holiday house or holiday home in the area. Other fun activities include hot air balloon rides which provide interesting aerial views of the landscape or a mountain bike tour through the underground marlstone caves in Valkenburg. Alternatively you can take a trip to Mosaqua, a tropical indoor swimming pool in Gulpen where the Thermae 2000 Spa has a temperature of 32 degrees celsius. Promising cultural as well as culinary adventures a holiday rental in Limburg has something for all the family.
Property no. 627408
+ 13 morefrom GBP 1,384for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 20 persons10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 communal swimming poolThere are 13 further property types with 13 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 234/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 625198 Preview
- from GBP 299/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 627403 Preview
- from GBP 225/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 35 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 489593 Preview
- from GBP 311/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 627404 Preview
- from GBP 331/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 627405 Preview
- from GBP 320/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 88 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 627409 Preview
- from GBP 339/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 95 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 627410 Preview
- from GBP 824/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, 4 bedrooms, property no. 627411 Preview
- from GBP 225/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 40 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 489592 Preview
- from GBP 439/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 115 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 627412 Preview
- from GBP 820/week Holiday home for max. 12 persons, 6 bedrooms, property no. 627407 Preview
- from GBP 793/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, 5 bedrooms, property no. 627406 Preview
- from GBP 1,128/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, 4 bedrooms, property no. 627413 Preview