Apartment for two people in a historic building in the Kazimierz district.
Krakow | Experience one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Sights such as the Wawel (the castle complex) and the Medieval main market are waiting to be discovered. And the colourful Krakow lifestyle is offered on top.
Per week from GBP 307show 32 offers
2/7Vacation with your dog
Poland | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 183show 1,220 offers
“The house has charm. Everything was clean and as expected.” declared one satisfied holidaymaker about this holiday home in the Krkonoše Mountains.4/7The best properties in Poland
Whether it’s a bathing holiday at the Baltic Sea or an active holiday in the mountains – Poland is a multifaceted travel destination. You’ll find the top-rated holiday homes in Poland here.
Per week from GBP 182show 107 offers
The beach close to the holiday house for 5 people in a small holiday complex.5/7One long beach
Polish Baltic Sea | The Polish Baltic Sea stretches out for kilometres. With these holiday apartments and houses the sea is nearly at your front door.
Per week from GBP 204show 224 offers
Holiday home for up to 17 people in the Giant Mountains.6/7Holiday on a farm
Poland | Children in particular will be delighted: roll about in hay, observe animals, and experience countless adventures. Accommodation on a farm promises unforgettable holidays.
Per week from GBP 203show 46 offers
"The garden is beautifully laid out and the pavillion tempts you to have breakfast there every day. No wonder with the view!" wrote one atraveo customer.7/7Affordable quality
Poland | Great holiday for not much money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are not expensive and at the same time have been rated very good by other travellers.
Per week from GBP 195show 36 offers
Take a break in a holiday home in Lesser Poland
Holiday rentals in Lesser Poland invite you to explore a historic area with a beautiful and unspoilt landscape. The region is fast asserting its claim to be one of the most attractive areas of Poland for visitors. From the quaint UNESCO listed wooden Catholic churches of the Maloposkie region to the fairytale caves of the Wieliczka Salt Mine and the cultural melting pot of Krakow, holiday homes throughout Lesser Poland provide the perfect opportunity to explore the region at your leisure.
Holiday homes and national parks
In addition to the area's many cultural and historical attractions, holiday rentals in Lesser Poland have the advantage of placing you close to the many national parks for which this region is famous. On the southern border of Lesser Poland the landscape is dominated by the Carpathian Mountains. Pieninen is a popular destination in the area and offers dramatic views and extensive hiking trails throughout its tranquil landscape. Rent holiday houses inside the Pieninen National Park to enjoy rafting on the Dunajec River, skiing at Palencia or a hike through the Homole Gorge.
Holiday homes in Krakow
Holiday houses and holiday apartments in Krakow let you soak up the atmosphere of one of Europe´s most dynamic and exciting cities. Well known as an up and coming hot spot for night life and live music, Krakow contrasts this vibrant energy with a proud and visible history which dates back to its time as the Polish capital during the Middle Ages. Holiday apartments throughout the city allow you to explore Krakow's historical centre with its iconic marketplace, the entirety of which has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The former Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz and the well preserved Wawel Castle are amongst the city's many charms or you can simply soak up the atmosphere with a stroll along the banks of the Vistula RIver. Book holiday rentals to experience the delights of Lesser Poland at your leisure.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 741071
from GBP 583for 1 week
Krakau, Lesser Poland
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Internet, WLANThere are 12 further property types with 12 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 451/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 43 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 741077 Preview
- from GBP 437/week Holiday apartment for max. 10 persons, approx. 141 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 741065 Preview
- from GBP 283/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 60 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 741079 Preview
- from GBP 336/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 25 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 741081 Preview
- from GBP 649/week Holiday apartment for max. 10 persons, approx. 143 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 741057 Preview
- from GBP 384/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 65 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 741061 Preview
- from GBP 414/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 741063 Preview
- from GBP 467/week Holiday apartment for max. 10 persons, approx. 136 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 741067 Preview
- from GBP 625/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 123 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 741069 Preview
- from GBP 643/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 741073 Preview
- from GBP 619/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 75 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 741075 Preview
- from GBP 390/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 68 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 741083 Preview