Apartment for up to twelve people located right by the Spree river.1/26City trip Berlin
Berlin | Brandenburg Gate, Kudamm, museum island and a colourful cultural landscape. City apartments are a great starting point in order to experience the special flair and the sights of the German capital.
Per week from GBP 323show 72 offers
2/26Best holiday resort in Germany
Wernigerode | The old quarter bedecked with half-timbered houses and the castle enthroned above the town have won you over, making Wernigerode the best holiday resort in Germany.
Per week from GBP 309show 33 offers
At a holiday apartment for 4 people on a farm in the Black Forest.4/26Wake up to a cock crow
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from GBP 205show 524 offers
View of the beach promenade of Sassnitz from an apartment for three people.5/26Breakfast with a sea view
Rügen | Spend your holiday right on the coast of Germany’s popular holiday island and enjoy the uninterrupted view of the sea from your own terrace.
Per week from GBP 251show 1,157 offers
“Great location directly at the water,” wrote one satisfied holidaymaker.6/26For sandpipers
Baltic Sea | So that the beach stroll starts straight at your front door and the car is not needed: These holiday apartments and houses are no more than 100 metres away from the Baltic Sea shore.
Per week from GBP 243show 3,157 offers
View from a beautiful two-person apartment in the heart of Quedlinburg.7/26Fairy tale towns
Harz | Goslar, Quedlinburg, Osterode and many other places around Harz enchant with idyllic historical town roads and pretty timbered houses. Here you will find apartments in Harz’s fairy tale towns.
Per week from GBP 206show 60 offers
The Seeschloss (Lake Palace) villa is directly at the beach in Ostseebad Binz.8/26Historic villas
Baltic Sea coast | Welcome to the old imperial times, when a bathing holiday at the Baltic sea was something exclusively for the rich and titled. You’ll find typical villas here, which date from that period.
Per week from GBP 229show 232 offers
Holiday home vacation in Germany
In Germany atraveo offers you a selection of more than 22,000 holiday apartments and houses. For more and more travellers Germany is increasingly becoming an attractive proposition. This is not surprising as the country has a lot to offer ranging from coast to mountains. Are you actually aware of the incredible versatile German landscape and culture? You will be amazed. Why don’t you find out for yourself how diverse Germany actually is and look for your dream holiday home in your favourite region.
The seaside or mountains
Whether a holiday at the seaside, a hiking tour in the Uplands or the Alps or a cultural vacation in a major city – Germany offers unlimited opportunities. Of course the most popular areas are the coasts and islands of the North Sea and Baltic Sea. But for a great family beach vacation you must not necessarily be at the sea. The many lakes in the Mecklenburg Lake District or the area around Lake Constance offer many opportunities for great bathing experiences and water sports. In these and other regions you can not only indulge in the cool water but also discover the area from the comfort of your holiday home. In southern Germany for example the mountains of Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg await you.
Discover Germany's regions from a holiday home
In Germany for an active nature vacation cycling or hiking tours such as in the beautiful Harz, the spectacular Black Forest or the picturesque Allgäu are ideal. But also Eifel, Upper Bavaria and Saxon Switzerland impress with their unique charms. The great thing about all those regions is their countless cultural peculiarities which cannot be found in such a dimension any other country. Almost every region has its own local dishes, garbs, dances and customs - and not to forget the local types of beer – in total more than 1,300 in Germany!
As manifold and diverse as the regions are so are also the holiday homes in Germany. When deciding on a coastal holiday you best book a house with an original thatched roof whilst when staying in the Black Forest a half-timbered house or in the Alps a refurbished mountain chalet is the best choice of domicile. This way your accommodation itself is part of the holiday experience.
Discover cities from the comfort of your holiday apartment
Worth a trip at any time are of course also the many German cities which can easily be discovered from a holiday apartment in the vicinity of the city. Whether the cultural cities Berlin, Hamburg or Munich or the many “smaller” ones – they all offer next to the standard museums, exhibitions, musicals and theatres much other entertainment options and sights. In many German cities atraveo offers you a wide selection of holiday homes close to the city or apartments even right in the middle of the city.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 274493
from GBP 246for 1 week
Lubmin, German Baltic Sea Coast (Bay of Greifswald)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, beach approx. 30 m, lake viewThere are 10 further property types with 10 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 234/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 38 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 288720 Preview
- from GBP 234/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 288721 Preview
- from GBP 234/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 337990 Preview
- from GBP 245/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 274491 Preview
- from GBP 246/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 274492 Preview
- from GBP 246/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 274494 Preview
- from GBP 246/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 288723 Preview
- from GBP 246/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 288724 Preview
- from GBP 246/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 337991 Preview
- from GBP 246/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 397750 Preview
Property no. 339126
from GBP 314for 1 week
Kröpelin, German Baltic Sea Coast (Baltic Sea coast of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 85 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, non-smoking property, beach approx. 8 kmThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 235/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 17 m², property no. 349220 Preview
- from GBP 247/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 27 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 349208 Preview
- from GBP 276/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², property no. 349223 Preview
- from GBP 280/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 686964 Preview
- from GBP 310/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 40 m², 2 Bedrooms, property no. 349224 Preview
Property no. 705738
from GBP 448for 1 week
Radolfzell am Bodensee, Lake Constance Germany (Konstanz and the surrounding area)
Holiday home for max. 7 personsApprox. 110 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (on request), digital TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, beach approx. 3 km
Property no. 614175
from GBP 585for 1 week
Lunden, Schleswig-Holstein (North Sea coast Schleswig-Holstein)
Holiday home for max. 8 personsApprox. 250 m², 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, grass beach approx. 18 km, exceptional interior