View from a beautiful two-person apartment in the heart of Quedlinburg.1/16Fairy tale towns
Harz | Goslar, Quedlinburg, Osterode and many other places around Harz enchant with idyllic historical town roads and pretty timbered houses. Here you will find apartments in Harz’s fairy tale towns.
Per week from GBP 240show 49 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons on the North Frisian Islands2/16The best properties in Germany
We hereby present you with the holiday homes and apartments in Germany that have obtained the best ratings from our customers – from the coasts to high up in the mountains.
Per week from GBP 235show 2,546 offers
This unusual treehouse in the style of a railway carriage is in Schleswig-Holstein.3/16Normal is boring
Germany | It doesn’t always have to be the traditional holiday home, does it? How about a lighthouse, a railway waggon or a turf hut as accommodation for the next holidayfor a change?
Per week from GBP 220show 84 offers
At a holiday apartment for 4 people on a farm in the Black Forest.4/16Wake up to a cock crow
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from GBP 209show 509 offers
Houseboat for four people by the island of Fehmarn.5/16Without terra firma
Germany | Whether houseboats, stilt houses, floating homes or entire ships. Here you will find everything that somehow floats on water. Just consider beforehand whether you are also seaworthy to some degree.
Per week from GBP 626show 21 offers
Holiday home for max. 20 persons in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania6/16Get your fishing rod
Germany | Whether you’re by the sea, at one of the numerous lakes and rivers – each angler will find his individual fishing paradise in Germany.
Per week from GBP 227show 3,152 offers
7/16Best holiday resort in Germany
Meersburg | Medieval castle buildings, idyllic little streets and beautiful town squares directly at Lake Constance – that’s Meersburg, the best German holiday resort 2015.
Per week from GBP 293show 23 offers
This holiday park is equipped in a modern way and can be found right next to the Nürburgring8/16Fun for the entire family
Eifel | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 237show 3,611 offers
Reviews from our customers
This is how holiday rental owners described Frauenwald am Rennsteig
show more Sonnenberg, one can discover the Thueringer Wald forest from the Frauenwald forest with its famous ''Rennsteig'' hiking route and numerous leisure activities. Excursion possibilities to the Wartburg to Eisenach (94 km), to the Feengrotten grottoes (51 km), to Suhl with its weapons museum and animal park as well as to the towns of Erfurt (61 km) and Weimar (75 km). For arrivals by plane: airport Erfurt (ERF) 61 km, Nürnberg (NUE) 165 km.
During summer :
Swimming pool. Water Park "Saalemaxx Rudolstadt" 51 km. Tennis. Fishing (permit required). Walking path. Bicycles paths, mountain bike tracks.
During winter :
2 drag lifts. Ski school. Cross country ski tracks. Toboggan-runs. Further skiing: Oberhof at 23 km.
Holiday in the "green heart of Germany"
Thuringia | Thuringia, which lies in the centre of Germany, is also known as the "green heart" because of its many forests. In fact, Thuringia possesses the most contiguous woodland areas of all the German federal states. A trip here is not only worthwhile because of such great hiking and recreation areas like the Thuringian Forest or the Kyffhäuser. Interesting cities such as Erfurt, Weimar and Eisenach are also always worth a visit. Weimar, in particular, should actually be a mandatory trip. It is not only the creative home of Goethe and Schiller, and thus the point of origin of the literary period known as "Weimar Classicism", but it also embodies an important part of German history as the place where the Weimar Republic was founded. Great history was also written in the Wartburg. Here, in the most significant of all German castles, is where Martin Luther translated the Bible in the 16th Century, and thereby established the Reformation in Germany. Many other smaller towns and cities in Thuringia also score with their picturesque town centres and sights, e.g. Mühlhausen or Ilmenau.
Property no. 958098
+ 11 morefrom GBP 326for 1 week
Frauenwald am Rennsteig, Thuringia (Rennsteig)
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsApprox. 61 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, saunaThere are 11 further property types with 11 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 431/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 74 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 958103 Preview
- from GBP 431/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 74 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 958104 Preview
- from GBP 326/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 61 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958097 Preview
- from GBP 306/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 46 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958106 Preview
- from GBP 326/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 61 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958096 Preview
- from GBP 326/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 61 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958099 Preview
- from GBP 326/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 61 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958100 Preview
- from GBP 326/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 61 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958101 Preview
- from GBP 326/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 61 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958102 Preview
- from GBP 306/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 46 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958105 Preview
- from GBP 306/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 46 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 958107 Preview