2/19Best holiday resort in Italy
Lido degli Estensi | The bathing resorts of the Lidi Ferraresi line up like a string of pearls on Italy’s Adriatic coast. Holidaymakers especially like Lido degli Estensi, which has been selected as the best holiday resort 2015.
Per week from GBP 149show 63 offers
Secluded country house for up to 12 people in Tuscany.3/19Holiday with your own pool
Italy | Give your Italian holiday the perfect touch in a holiday home with its own pool: Splash about with the whole family in the water or let yourself completely relax.
Per week from GBP 390show 5,105 offers
4/19Best holiday resort Italy
Rome | There could not have been a more prominent winner! The Italian capital has received the best reviews from our customers, and is therefore the best holiday resort in Italy.
Per week from GBP 347show 471 offers
You’ll find this exceptional holiday apartment for four people in the heart of Rome.5/19That certain something
Italy | In the end it comes down to the furnishings if one feels comfortable. That applies to both your home and holiday. These holiday houses have a particularly fancy interior which gives them a unique flair for your vacation.
Per week from GBP 273show 85 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 16 persons on the Italian Adriatic Coast6/19Italian country estate
Italy | The best way to enjoy "la dolce vita" is on a tenderly restored country estate which in past times was used for agriculture.
Per week from GBP 282show 754 offers
Apartment situated in an old palazzo near St Peter’s Basilica.7/19Trip to the Eternal City
Rome | After you have visited the antique sights and exciting museums you can return to your retreat and remain completely independent.
Per week from GBP 425show 197 offers
Luxurious country estate for up to 20 people in Umbria.8/19Everyone can come along here!
Italy | Circles of friends, large families, teams, and other groups of travellers can experience exciting and relaxing holidays in these XXL houses for 20 people and more.
Per week from GBP 2,071show 151 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in Emilia-Romagna
Emilia-Romagna offers a wide variety of landscapes, including the Appennines, the Po river valley and the Adriatic coast, as well as historic cities, a thriving cultural scene, and a world-renowned culinary tradition. A great way to enjoy the region is to rent holiday apartments and travel around. A vacation in a holiday home in Emilia-Romagna offers flexibility, great value and many attractions for daytrips.
Holiday rentals in Ravenna
The Ravenna province is a great choice when looking for holiday houses in Emilia-Romagna: Ravenna's history, its UNESCO World Heritage sites, and the many coastline resorts only a stone's throw away provide a good mix of culture and relaxation. Many holiday apartments are available in the area. Punta Marina Terme, 11km from Ravenna, has a sandy beach, thermal baths, surrounding pine woods and walking trails. It's suitable for wellness enthusiasts and families with young children alike. For culture, leisure and relaxation, book holiday rentals in Ravenna.
With its numerous national and regional parks, nature reserves and wetlands, in Emilia-Romagna you are never far away from a nature trail. Between June-November, families can also spend a day at the Cerwood Adventure Park, in centuries-old beech tree forests in the Appennine region of Cervarezza, or the Apuan Alps in northern Tuscany.
As for food, visitors can dip into one of the many fresh pasta dishes the region is famous for, such as tortellini, tortelloni and lasagne, or specialities such as Parmiggiano Reggiano and Parma Ham. Of course you could also enjoy cooking with all the fresh ingredients in the comfort of your own holiday homes. Emilia Romagna's cities (such as Bologna, Parma, Ferrara), its culinary traditions, and the Appennines have much to offer visitors all year-round. For a dip in the sea, summer is best. Holiday homes can be enjoyed any time.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 625032
from GBP 492for 1 week
Lido di Spina, Emilia-Romagna
Holiday apartment for max. 7 personsApprox. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, sandy beach approx. 500 m, communal swimming poolThere are 12 further property types with 12 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 502/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1165942 Preview
- from GBP 613/week Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1165944 Preview
- from GBP 568/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1165946 Preview
- from GBP 722/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1165947 Preview
- from GBP 459/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 625030 Preview
- from GBP 405/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 842742 Preview
- from GBP 459/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 685801 Preview
- from GBP 583/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 842745 Preview
- from GBP 405/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 624994 Preview
- from GBP 459/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 842748 Preview
- from GBP 492/week Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 842744 Preview
- from GBP 583/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 625040 Preview