Holiday home for 8 people, directly at the water in the Het Timmenholt holiday park1/9Carefree holiday
Drenthe | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 232show 1,460 offers
Water pavilions for up to six people with their own jetty on the Bergumer lake in Friesland.2/9Holiday homes directly by the water
Netherlands | Open the front door and off you go. Fun on, beside, and with the water is clearly a priority with these holiday homes near the shore.
Per week from GBP 343show 110 offers
3/9Vacation with your dog
The Netherlands | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 209show 10,322 offers
Farm house for 16 people in Gelderland4/9Enough space for everyone
The Netherlands | Travelling together is always a great experience. In our extra large holiday houses with at least six bedrooms one can go on holiday with the entire family and take friends with you too.
Per week from GBP 907show 386 offers
This holiday home is located in the little yacht harbour of Enkhuizen and has received 23 positive reviews to date.5/9The best in the Netherlands
Whether you’re on the coast or in the country’s interior, a picturesque little resort, or a family-friendly holiday park – we hereby present you with the best-rated holiday homes and apartments.
Per week from GBP 197show 647 offers
How about something a bit unusual? A sailing ship with space for 30 people.6/9Sailor ahoi!
The Netherlands | Are you seaworthy? Here you will find houseboats, sailing vessels, pontoon houses and everything else that floats on water.
Per week from GBP 447show 28 offers
Holiday home for 6 people in a holiday park in North Holland, directly behind a dyke.
7/9Like one long single beach
Dutch coast | Fine sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the endless beaches from Zeeland to Frisia. Therefore ideal conditions for your next holiday.
Per week from GBP 222show 1,221 offers
Holiday home for six people at the beach of Noordwijk aan Zee.8/9On the beach
Dutch coast | Feel the sand under your feet, listen to the breaking of waves and gaze over the sea: All this you can experience in a beach house along the North Sea.
Per week from GBP 867,800show 82 offers
Rent a holiday home in Drenthe for a delightful family break
Once part of the Bishopric of Utrecht and subsequently the Habsburg Netherlands, the Dutch Republic, the Batavian Republic, the Kingdom of Holland and finally the Netherlands, Drenthe bears testament to numerous cultural influences. Its historic legacy offers visitors interesting insights into the history of civilisation and the Dutch artist Van Gogh painted several of his earlier works depicting local farmers during his stay in 1883. The holiday homes, holiday apartments, holiday houses and holiday rentals in the region are suitable for families and cater to all tastes and budgets.
Rent a holiday home in historic Drenthe
Located near the German border, Drenthe comes from the word 'thrija-hantja', which means 'three lands'. It was here that artifacts from the Wolstonian Stage, dating back 150,000 years, were discovered. The Megalithic boulder tombs of Hondsrug Ridge were constructed by prehistoric people. Today a sparsely populated agricultural region, until the Bronze Age Drenthe was the most densely populated area of the Netherlands. You can visit the Borger Hunebed Centre for information on the 'hunnebeden', 5000 year old graves built with stones that weigh up to 40 tons each, while staying in a holiday rental nearby.
Known as the "cycling province" of the Netherlands, Drenthe's capital Assen, is best known for its TT motorcycle racing circuit and the annual Assen Dance Festival where ballroom and Latin American dancers from across the world converge. The Abbey Church of Abdijkerk, the convent grounds and the Drenther Museum, which was built in 1858 and houses a collection of prehistoric artifacts, are al worth a visit. Other main cities include Emmen, Meppel, Hoogeveen and Coevorden in the south. Holiday homes, holiday houses and holiday rentals allow visitors to explore the hundreds of kilometres of cycle paths which run through traditional farms, peat bogs and forests by the side of an extensive network of canals. Around Ruinen the friendly Drenthe moorland sheep, which are characteristic of the region, are a common sight amid the extensive farms and heathland.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 602936
+ 1 morefrom GBP 511for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), digital TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 100 m, communal swimming pool, lake view
Property no. 648616
+ 121 morefrom GBP 709for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 12 persons6 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), TV, Internet, dishwasher, saunaThere are 15 further property types with 121 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 259/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 619239 (4 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 249/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 291592 (15 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 188/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 291594 (14 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 311/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 882994 Preview
- from GBP 240/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 291591 (21 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 1,109/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, 5 bedrooms, property no. 864114 Preview
- from GBP 404/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 291593 (15 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 197/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 291595 (17 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 614/week Holiday home for max. 12 persons, 6 bedrooms, property no. 318559 (2 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 480/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 648617 (7 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 353/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 714329 (8 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 259/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 714446 (6 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 888/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, 5 bedrooms, property no. 864113 Preview
- from GBP 311/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 951256 Preview
- from GBP 249/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 619241 (8 holiday homes) Preview
Property no. 1133216
+ 2 morefrom GBP 334for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 6 personsApprox. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, Internet, dishwasher, non-smoking property, water approx. 50 m, boat, communal swimming pool