There is a holiday home for up to six people among the buildings on top of the cliff.1/8Livin' by the sea
South England | England's picturesque coast is characterised by wild cliffs, dreamy coastal resorts and secluded little bays. You’ll find accommodation here with a direct view of the sea.
Per week from GBP 415show 80 offers
Cannon Barn, a country house for up to ten people, is located in South England, surrounded by sheep.3/8All together
United Kingdom | These holiday houses have at least four bedrooms. Ideal if you are travelling with the extended family or several friends.
Per week from GBP 610show 165 offers
The view of the sea from a holiday house for 8 people close to the beach on Guernsey.4/8French flair & British style
Channel Islands | Both unique culturally as well as scenically – the British islands Guernsey and Jersey directly off the French coastline are a real insider tip for holiday home vacationers.
Per week from GBP 769show 8 offers
Romantic two-person cottage in Devon5/8British cosiness
Great Britain | A traditional cottage is located in the country, is single-storey, has outer walls of natural stone and exposed wooden beams indoors. The most important criterion is, however, that it is extremely cosy.
Per week from GBP 551show 7 offers
6/8Vacation with your dog
United Kingdom | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 343show 517 offers
Wooden house with modern fittings on a country estate in the Scottish Highlands.7/8Connected to nature
Great Britain | Spend a quaint and cosy holiday on the island of Great Britain in a wooden house in the middle of the countryside.
Per week from GBP 407show 29 offers
“Point Piper” – a country house for up to five people, located above Loch Dunvegan.8/8The most beautiful part of Scotland
Isle of Skye | Bays which have been carved into the island, waterfalls that pour over the steep cliffs into the sea, and dramatic mountains in the island’s interior – nowhere else in Scotland is so impressive.
Per week from GBP 435show 29 offers
Property no. 260667
from GBP 328for 1 week
Clacton-on-Sea, England (Essex)
Holiday home for max. 6 persons2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, sea approx. 300 m, communal swimming poolThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 391/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 260669 Preview
- from GBP 385/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 Bedrooms, property no. 260676 Preview
- from GBP 311/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 Bedrooms, property no. 260665 Preview
- from GBP 363/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 260678 Preview
- from GBP 439/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 260677 Preview
Property no. 881079
from GBP 417for 1 week
Clacton-on-Sea, England (Essex)
Mobile home for max. 4 adults + 2 children2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, non-smoking property, beach approx. 50 m, communal swimming poolThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 359/week Mobile home for max. 4 adults + 2 children, 2 Bedrooms, property no. 881078 Preview
- from GBP 476/week Mobile home for max. 6 adults + 2 children, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 881081 Preview
- from GBP 417/week Mobile home for max. 6 adults + 2 children, 3 Bedrooms, property no. 881080 Preview