You can enjoy a direct view of the Bosporus and the Golden Horn from this apartment1/4City trip at the Bosporus
Istanbul | Istanbul is a unique city between two continents. Experience the metropolis between Europe and the Orient from a city apartment
Per week from GBP 232show 118 offers
You can enjoy this view from your own terrace in the harbour of Valletta, the island’s capital.2/4Panorama for you
Malta | There are holiday homes with a view of the Mediterranean in the small island state. They are often even located in wholly idyllic surroundings such as in a bay or a picturesque island harbour.
Per week from GBP 296show 55 offers
Pool villa for 8 people above Herceg Novi with the best panorama of the bay.3/4A fjord in the Mediterranean
Bay of Kotor | One of the world’s unique landscapes lies in the north of little Montenegro. Discover the beauty of nature with a holiday home!
Per week from GBP 234show 344 offers
Holiday complex consisting of stone houses with beautiful apartments in the south of Cyprus4/4Holiday in a stone house
Cyprus | Holiday homes of natural stone not only lend your holiday accommodation a certain charm, but are also the ideal place to retreat if the summer heat gets too much.
Per week from GBP 285show 29 offers
Holiday home in Turkey: Exquisite food and a traditional Turkish bath
Turkey | Historically a bridge between Europe and Asia, Turkey and its heterogeneous culture stand out for its combination of European, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and central Asian influences. A cultural potpourri that mixes the exotic and the familiar makes Turkey one of the best places for adventurous travelers and those seeking a holiday house off the beaten path.
A holiday home in Turkey: surround yourself with historic sites and open seas
Energetic, unique Istanbul, literally straddling the West and East, could be your ideal location to book a holiday rental in Turkey. With the Black Sea in the north and the Marmara Sea to the south, the city offers a mosaic of cultures and the relics of ancient civilizations. Families on vacation could rent a holiday apartment in, for instance, the historical Sultanahmet neighborhood, with its incredible architecture, important mosques, and buzzing Spice Market. Or try hip Galata, with its mix of charming, winding streets and hip boutiques and cafes.
Renting a holiday house or holiday apartment in Turkey's Mediterranean region is a great idea for both families and couples seeking a more relaxing holiday. Though cities in this region, like Antalya, Hatay, and Mersin, offer incomparable historical heritage, the area's most striking feature is its beautiful beaches. It is ideal for a holiday rental for vacationers looking to hike, swim, or practice other outdoor sports. Summers are typically dry and hot; however, the mild Mediterranean climate means that the weather is generally pleasant for visitors renting a holiday house during any season.
Experience adventures: see Cappadocia from the sky
Anatolia is a particularly famous region in Turkey and great for an unforgettable holiday rental. In central Anatolia lies the historical Cappadocia, home to many civilizations throughout the centuries and unrivaled in its unique volcanic landscape. One option to sightsee in Cappadocia? Take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise. Even those who are not fond of heights should appreciate the astonishing view. And it almost goes without saying that this locale is the perfect complement to a holiday home vacation.
This is how holiday rental owners described Belek bei Antalya
This luxury resort town has a unique geographical position. Protected by Taurus mountains Belek has sunny weather up to 300 days a year. Belek town located on the Mediterranean coast with sandy beaches awarded with Blue Flag. Surrounded by pine ...
show more and eucalyptus trees. Ecology here is a wonderful, salty sea breeze filled with healing scents of the forest.
And all this just in 25-30 minutes from the international airport of Antalya and only 40 minutes to Antalya city center.
The tourist season in Belek open 12 months a year, not only because of the superb climate and ecology, it is also an international center of golf and outdoor sports.
Things to do in Belek.
1. You can spend wonderful time enjoying sun and sea on one of two public beaches. Each beach has sunbeds and tents, toilets, showers and changing rooms. Also it fool of restaurants and cafe so you could please yourself with delicious food Turkish and international cuisine or just have your drink.
2. Belek is golfer’s paradise. Golf-courses here are best in Europe and prices are very suitable.
3. Walking and shopping in the city center. Lots of shoppes, supermarkets and Saturday bazaar-market offers you souvenirs, Turkish delights, handmade crafts, fur and lather, home textile made of cotton, freshest fruits and vegetables and many-many other things. Belek has great restaurants and cafes with traditional Turkish and international food (most of them has home delivery). Fountains, waterfall, flowers and citrus trees will please your eyes in the day time, and with sunset Belek covered with colorful lights.
4. For active people Belek offers Go-cart, rafting tours, horse riding, trees climbing “Tarzan road” parkours, walking roads, boat tours and mountain safari, diving, wind surfing, parasailing, tours to Grin canyon and beautiful waterfalls. Here is no chance to get bored.
5. You can visit world famous “Lord of the horse” show and “Anatolian fire” dance show.
6. It is very near from ancient cities - Perge, Silion, Aspendos,Side.
Come and have a game of golf in plush surroundings on what are amongst some of the best and newest courses in Europe.
The latest courses have been endorsed by Nick Faldo and Colin ...
show more Montgomerie and are challenging for even the most seasoned golfer.
Belek is not all about golf, for you non golfers there are various ways to while away the hours instead of walking around a golf course. You can start with a Turkish bath, then move onto a jet ski?, horse rding?, paintball?, White Water Rafting?, Quad Biking or just soak up some of the local culture.
Take a visit to one of the local amphitheatre's at Aspendos, Perge or one of the many local archaeological sites or simply visit the local bars and restaurants.
If you are a globe trotter with a thirst for history and archeology, the Aspendos Theatre would perhaps be the chief attraction in Belek. With a seating capacity of 20000 it remains a fine example of skills in engineering and architecture that existed even then. So well preserved that even today concerts and recitals are held at the Aspendos heatre during the summer months.
The Koprulu National Park is a nice trip to go on whilst you are in Belek. The breathtaking scenic beauty on the winding mountain route takes you by suprise at every turn. Some other places worth visiting are the Manavgat Falls, and Burbur, the Roman city of Termossa was built by Alexander high up in the mountains.
Questions & Answers
* How far is the property from the nearest town?
* The property is within a 15 minute walk into Kadriye or a 30 minute walk into Belek.
*How far is the beach?
* The beach can be reached in around 15-20 minute walk.
*Where is the nearest golf course.
* The nearest course is the Carya, this is situated across the road from the complex.
* How do I get from the airport to your property?
* I suggest you book an airport transfer with a company similar to transfers4u who charge around 11 euros return per person or if you want a car transfer it costs around 60 euros. I can also suggest car transfer companies.
* Do you need a car?
* A car would be ideal to visit local sites but no you do not need a car to visit local areas.
* I can suggest rental companies.
* Where is the supermarket?
* There is a small market/restaurant at the end of the complex but there are also several medium sized food markets in Kadriye & Belek. A few of them offer free home delivery.
* How do gain access to the property?
* You will be supplied with a code which gives you access to a wall safe containing the keys, this it situated on the back wall of the property.
*How big is the complex?
* The complex contains 64 properties in a row, my property is in the middle approx 8 properties away from the communal pool.
* If I have a problem whilst in Turkey who can I contact?
* I supply my mobile number but I suggest you contact my property manager who lives a short distance away.
Photos of the town
Property no. 397914
from GBP 493for 1 week
Belek bei Antalya, Anatolia (Pamphylia)
Holiday home for max. 7 personsApprox. 160 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, beach approx. 2 km, poolThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 727/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 170 m², 3 Bedrooms, property no. 369761 Preview
- from GBP 889/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 200 m², 4 Bedrooms, property no. 369759 Preview
- from GBP 722/week Holiday home for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 135 m², 3 Bedrooms, property no. 454667 Preview
Property no. 1174093
from GBP 659for 1 week
Belek bei Antalya, Anatolia (Pamphylia)
Holiday home for max. 7 personsApprox. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV: 1 TV, washing machine, dishwasher, sandy beach approx. 5 km, communal swimming pool: Shared outdoor swimming pool 36 m²