Holiday house for 6 people in a holiday park Zeeland.1/14Entertainment for everyone
The Netherlands | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken care of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from GBP 197show 17,071 offers
2/14The best in the Netherlands
Enkhuizen | Holidaymakers really seem to like it here as this is the second time that this little town at the IJsselmeer has been able to pick up the crown for the best holiday resort.
Per week from GBP 521show 10 offers
Water pavilions for up to six people with their own jetty on the Bergumer lake in Friesland.3/14Holiday homes directly by the water
Netherlands | Open the front door and off you go. Fun on, beside, and with the water is clearly a priority with these holiday homes near the shore.
Per week from GBP 266show 118 offers
4/14Vacation with your dog
The Netherlands | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 208show 19,062 offers
Farm house for 16 people in Gelderland5/14Enough space for everyone
The Netherlands | Travelling together is always a great experience. In our extra large holiday houses with at least six bedrooms one can go on holiday with the entire family and take friends with you too.
Per week from GBP 535show 629 offers
This holiday home is located in the little yacht harbour of Enkhuizen and has received 23 positive reviews to date.6/14The best in the Netherlands
Whether you’re on the coast or in the country’s interior, a picturesque little resort, or a family-friendly holiday park – we hereby present you with the best-rated holiday homes and apartments.
Per week from GBP 197show 647 offers
How about something a bit unusual? A sailing ship with space for 30 people.7/14Sailor ahoi!
The Netherlands | Are you seaworthy? Here you will find houseboats, sailing vessels, pontoon houses and everything else that floats on water.
Per week from GBP 496show 24 offers
Holiday home for 6 people in a holiday park in North Holland, directly behind a dyke.
8/14Like one long single beach
Dutch coast | Fine sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the endless beaches from Zeeland to Frisia. Therefore ideal conditions for your next holiday.
Per week from GBP 190show 1,106 offers
Park town Arnheim
Gelderland | From a cultural point of view Arnheim is one of the most important towns in the Netherlands and since the start of modern age it has been a popular residence for rich families. One of the indicators for this is the generous park complexes that offer an idyllic ambience for a stroll through the town.
On the outskirts of Arnheim is the picturesque „Nederlands Openluchtmuseum“ which is the largest and oldest open air museum in the Netherlands. A walk through this extensive museum park with its historical buildings, mills and farmhouses takes small and larger guests back to past times and provide a good insight how the Dutch population lived and worked more than 250 years ago. If you want to have a short break then you can go on a trip around the park with the tram. Visitors can grab a bite in one of the cosy restaurants and try Poffertjes which is a national specialty.
A different type of trip is also possible with the famous „Burgers' Zoo“ established in 1923 also close by. Whether jungle, sand desert, coral sea or savannah – here you can see animals from different ecosystems in their natural environment. The zoo has a number of restaurants and a large playground called „Avonturenland“.
Shopping town Nijmegen
In oldest town in the Netherlands (inhabitants of Maastricht make a similar claim about their city) you are able to find a number of Roman traces that go back to the time when the Romans maintained a military base here more than 2,000 years ago. Worth seeing are the "Valkhof" with the Barbarossa ruin and the museum with the same name that holds a number of Roman and archaeological finds. The town has an array of shopping areas. Whether you decide to wander around Marikenstraat or Moenenstraat in Nijmegen you are sure to find one or the other souvenir to take back home. Ít is known for its small boutiques and antique shops which are inside old houses in Lange Hezelstraat. Those vacationers around public holidays: Nijmegen is open on twelve Sundays and public holidays each year. Insider tip: In the former town scales at the large market square there is a lovely cafe restaurant.
Property no. 398112
(5 holiday homes)from GBP 257for 1 week
Beekbergen, Gelderland (Veluwe)
Holiday home for max. 2 persons1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), TV, Internet, dishwasher, sauna, communal swimming poolThere are a total of 5 accommodation units of this property type, all of which are identically furnished.There are 13 further property types with 235 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 196/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 398117 (24 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 274/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, 4 bedrooms, property no. 940107 (15 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 188/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 939479 (55 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 196/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 398115 (40 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 205/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 398118 (13 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 179/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 291605 (15 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 283/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 291608 (6 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 188/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 291610 (25 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 283/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 291613 (6 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 239/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, property no. 852974 (5 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 188/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, 2 bedrooms, property no. 939478 (28 holiday homes) Preview
- from GBP 1,328/week Holiday home for max. 12 persons, 6 bedrooms, property no. 795034 Preview
- from GBP 196/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 1010172 (2 holiday homes) Preview