View from a holiday home for 8 people at the beach of Oostende.1/8Beach as far as the eye can see
Belgium | The Belgian coast runs from Koksijde to Knokke Heist. Fine North Sea sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the beaches of this small Benelux state. Bathing fun is also guaranteed.
Per week from GBP 285show 160 offers
One of nine bedrooms in a holiday home in Wallonia that has been furnished with a lot of loving attention to detail.
2/8A life less ordinary
Belgium | A holiday home doesn’t just have to offer the possibility to spend the night. Make the accommodation itself into a holiday experience with the unusual interior furnishings!
Per week from GBP 349show 40 offers
You can stay in this former railway mail carriage, which dates from 1930, not far from the German-Belgian border.3/8What’s that, then?
Belgium | Trains, windmills, circus wagons or fairytale castles – you’ll find accommodation here that you wouldn’t expect as holiday homes at first glance.
Per week from GBP 381show 24 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons in Flanders4/8The best properties in Belgium
Belgium offers countless opportunities for a great holiday - from the flat coastline to high up in the mountainous Ardennes. For this reason, we have put the top-rated holiday homes together for you.
Per week from GBP 342show 19 offers
5/8Vacation with your dog
Belgium | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from GBP 264show 1,303 offers
Rustic holiday house for up to 22 people in the Belgian Ardennes.6/8On holiday with a big group
Belgium | You will find in these generous holiday homes in Belgium lots of space for a great time with family and friends.
Per week from GBP 877show 446 offers
At a holiday house for 4 people in a holiday park in Flanders.7/8Fun for the entire family
Belgium | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from GBP 260show 230 offers
Holiday home for 6 people near Bévercé in the High Fens.
8/8A wooden house in the Ardennes
Ardennes | Spend your holiday in beautiful Belgium in a holiday home made of wood – authentic and with a special extra flair. Let yourself be inspired by what is on offer.
Per week from GBP 239show 38 offers
This is how holiday rental owners described Antwerp
1. Vrijdagmarkt: For over four centuries, since 1547, Antwerpens and their admirers have flocked to Vrijdagmarkt every Friday (Vrijdagmarkt translates to Friday market) to auction off second-hand goods. From antique furniture and books to vintage ...
show more clothing and jewelry, Vrijdagmarkt has it all, every Friday morning, every week, for everyone.
2. Lijnwaadmarkt: Located in Antwerp's historic center, this weekly Saturday flea market is sure to offer chotchke-seeking tourists a rare, authentic find. Prices are little more expensive than at some other markets, but the one-of-a-kind wares available here are worth the extra Euros.
3. Sint-Jansvliet: Sint-Jansvliet has quite the personality. It's a basketball court most of the week but on Sundays from 9-5pm it transforms into a wonderful, beloved antique market that was from (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) called Kleine Tunnelplaats after the pedestrian tunnel that runs alongside it, but Antwerpens demanded the old name be revived, and so it was done.
(Vrijdagmarkt, back in the day.)
4. Vogelenmarkt: Sint-Jansvliet has some competition from 8am-1pm on Sunday, when the "bird market" spreads its wings to showcase flowers, fabrics, antiques, exotic birds and pets at Theaterplein Square in Oudevaartplaats.
5. Exotic International Market: Though it doesn't have as striking a name as Vogelenmarkt, this straight-forwardly named Saturday bazaar, also at Oudevaartplaats, features not only local, native Belgian products, but also spices, beads, fabrics, cheeses, nuts and fishes from Turkey, Morocco and various far-flung lands.
6. Bio Market: The greenest of the green descend on Falconplein in the Red Light District to buy up the most eco-friendly products around at this weekly Sunday (8am-4pm) event.
NEXT TO BUILDING RESTAURANTS /SHOPS / NIGHT SHOPS/ VILLAS / PARC BRANT/EXPO CENTER /
VERY NICE VIEW FROM TO PARC BRANT
The Bathroom is fitted with everything for your daily needs. There is ...
show more also a fully equipped Kitchen, with all the appliances for cook your favorite dishes. The big Living room is very comfy, with sofas and an unique decoration.
YOU ALSO CAN GET A TAXY WITH US FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE
In the country of waffles, chocolates and chips
Belgium | Belgium is not only an ideal travel destination because of its pretty holiday homes but also because of its culinary delicacies. It is not only known for its tasty chocolates but also for Belgian maritime delicacies such as delicious mussels as well as being the home of chips. Therefore you will find in every town nearly on every corner a chip shop that offers those golden delicacies with a choice of an incredible amount of different sauces. The Belgian national dish is mussels with chips – and in Brussels you can find “Maison Antoine” at the Place Jourdan which is said to be the best chip shop in the world.
Next to chips and chocolate Belgium is also renowned for its beer. After all there are more than 300 breweries in the small Benelux country. Typical are the strong abbey beers or beers with fruity flavours. In the summer when served chilled they are the ideal refreshment after a long cycling tour.
However the absolute highlight and best reason for a holiday in Belgium are Belgian waffles. Whether prepared in a softer Brussels style or the sweeter Liège style served with fruit and/or chocolate they are an absolute treat with potential to turn into an addiction.
In Belgium you can spend a great holiday along the coast or in the Ardennes. The seaside has several seaside resorts such as Bredene, De Haan or De Panne that provide great relaxation and entertainment. The low mountain range region close to the German border on the other hand offers beautiful landscapes and many options for long hiking and cycling tours. Here you can also find the health resort Spa which became the epitome for wellness and relaxation baths across the globe. For motorsports enthusiasts more interesting than the healing springs and baths will be the legendary race course of Spa-Franchorchamps. The seven kilometre circuit winds through the Ardennes and is the annual venue of the Belgian Grand Prix.
Also a must for the itinerary is the region around Brussels. Discover the capital with its many sights, such as the Manneken Pis or the Atomium. Other cities worth visiting are the picturesque Bruges or the diamond city Antwerp. Alternative attractive destinations are Ghent, Liége, Charleroi or Hasselt.
Further information and tips can be found on the holiday home selection for Belgium.