"You can’t beat the location of the property – you have a panoramic view over the lake and up to the mountains from the living room and the garden."1/13My house by the lake
Lake Constance | Whether it’s a romantic holiday for two or an enjoyable family holiday – you’ll have a direct view of Lake Constance from these holiday homes and apartments.
Per week from GBP 338show 154 offers
2/13"Viehscheid" in the mountains
Allgäu | Late summer is traditionally the time in the Allgäu where the cattle is brought back from the Alpine pastures to the valley – this ceremonial event ist called "Viehscheid". Be part of it with a holiday home!
Per week from GBP 270show 97 offers
This unusual treehouse in the style of a railway carriage is in Schleswig-Holstein.4/13Normal is boring
Germany | It doesn’t always have to be the traditional holiday home, does it? How about a lighthouse, a railway waggon or a turf hut as accommodation for the next holidayfor a change?
Per week from GBP 240show 78 offers
At a holiday apartment for 4 people on a farm in the Black Forest.5/13Wake up to a cock crow
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from GBP 209show 552 offers
Houseboat for four people by the island of Fehmarn.6/13Without terra firma
Germany | Whether houseboats, stilt houses, floating homes or entire ships. Here you will find everything that somehow floats on water. Just consider beforehand whether you are also seaworthy to some degree.
Per week from GBP 670show 15 offers
Holiday home for max. 20 persons in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania7/13Get your fishing rod
Germany | Whether you’re by the sea, at one of the numerous lakes and rivers – each angler will find his individual fishing paradise in Germany.
Per week from GBP 303show 2,866 offers
This holiday park is equipped in a modern way and can be found right next to the Nürburgring8/13Fun for the entire family
Eifel | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from GBP 307show 5,092 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in the Allgäu
Known for its charming landscapes, the Allgäu lies just north of the Alps in Germany. The scenic beauty of mountains and vast pastures coupled with the many outdoor activities on offer make Allgäu a popular destination. It's easy to book holiday rentals in advance and take a vacation in a holiday home in Allgäu.
Adventure and Activities
The Neuschwanstein, a famous 19th century castle, is located in the eastern part of Allgäu where many holiday apartments are also situated. The intended home of Ludwig II of Bavaria, it was opened to the public after the king's death in 1886.
Those who love skiing will have a great time in the Alps mountain range. Allgäu is also a hotspot for hiking enthusiasts and many holiday homes come equipped with hiking gear. Visitors can request their holiday rentals needs beforehand and make the required arrangements before setting off.
Little streams flowing down the hills make for a magnificent view, and there are many streams along the Kneipp Trail that stretches between Bad Grönenbach and Bad Wörishofen. This tour traces the steps of Sebastian Kneipp—founder of the spa tradition in the region—from his place of birth to other locations that were significant during his lifetime. There are various holiday apartments and holiday homes to rent in this tranquil area.
Another place of interest is Katzbrui where travellers could spend a night in Bavaria's only still-functional mill which dates back to the 17th century. The Füssener Land has some beautiful lakes and a walking tour is offered here. Guests can make enquiries at their holiday homes and holiday houses to find out more.
The region is also famous for its quality farm produce. Visitors should ensure that they sample Hirtenkäse and Bergkäse; two tasty types of cheese produced in the Allgäu.
Property no. 398153
+ 4 morefrom GBP 368for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsApprox. 66 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, saunaThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 307/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 43 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 403042 Preview
- from GBP 307/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 403041 Preview
- from GBP 307/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 403038 Preview
- from GBP 368/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 66 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 402909 Preview
Property no. 224997
+ 7 morefrom GBP 372for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 2 childrenApprox. 45 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), cable TV, non-smoking property, sauna, communal swimming poolThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from GBP 344/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 33 m², property no. 982978 Preview
- from GBP 372/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 adults + 2 children, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1005297 Preview
- from GBP 319/week Studio for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 30 m², property no. 225023 Preview
- from GBP 372/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1224380 Preview
- from GBP 372/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 798585 Preview
- from GBP 372/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 225012 Preview
- from GBP 319/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 151338 Preview